of July 3, 2019 No. 553
About the tripartite commissions on social and labor questions
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About ratification of the International Labor Organization Convention No. 144 about tripartite consultations for assistance to application of the international labor standards (Geneva, on June 21, 1976)", and also for the purpose of implementation of effective interaction between state bodies, labor unions and associations of employers on realization of social and economic policy, protection of labor rights, economic and social interests of citizens the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Form the Republican tripartite commission on social and labor questions in structure according to appendix No. 1.
2. Determine the main objectives of the Republican tripartite commission on social and labor questions (further - the Commission):
carrying out consultations and coordination of line items concerning ensuring realization of the social and economic policy directed to protection of labor rights, economic and social interests of workers and employers, increase in level of living of the population;
ensuring constructive cooperation on the basis of mutual accounting of line items, rights and interests;
assistance collective contractual to regulation of the social and labor relations by the conclusion of the general agreement and control of the course of its realization;
studying of the international experience, participation in the events held by the relevant foreign organizations in the field of social partnership and the social and labor relations, carrying out consultations on the questions connected with ratification and application of the international labor standards;
carrying out consultations on forming of answers to the questionnaires concerning items on the agenda of the International labor conference, and notes of the governments to the offered texts which will be discussed by conference;
publication of annual reports on implementation of the procedures provided by the International Labor Organization Convention No. 144 about tripartite consultations for assistance to application of the international labor standards (Geneva, on June 21, 1916);
periodic consideration of unratified conventions and recommendations which are not applied yet, for the purpose of determination of the measures taken for assistance to their application and in appropriate cases of ratification.
3. Approve Regulations on the tripartite commissions on social and labor questions according to appendix No. 2.
4. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the corresponding territorial associations of the trade-union organizations and employers in two-month time forming and the organization of activities of the territorial tripartite commissions on social and labor questions.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the Minister of Finance D. A. Kuchkarov and the minister of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. D. Kudbiyev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 3, 2019 No. 553
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.