of December 24, 1998 No. 155
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on November 26, 1998
1. This Law governs the relations arising in production process, placements and distribution of advertizing on commodity markets, works, services (further - goods) the Kyrgyz Republic, including the security markets, the markets of the banking, insurance and other services connected with use of money of physical persons and legal entities.
The purposes of this Law are market development of goods, works and services on the basis of respect for the principles of fair competition, realization of the right of consumers to receipt of fair and reliable advertizing, creating favorable conditions for production and distribution of social and state advertizing, warning of violations of the law of the Kyrgyz Republic of advertizing, suppression of the inadequate advertizing capable to mislead consumers of advertizing or to do harm to health, property of physical persons or legal entities, the environment or to do harm to honor, advantage or goodwill of specified persons, and also encroaching on public concerns, the principles of humanity and morals.
2. This Law is applied also in those cases if the actions made by physical persons and legal entities of the Kyrgyz Republic beyond its limits in the field of advertizing lead to competition restriction, false representation of physical persons and legal entities in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic or involve negative effects on commodity markets of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. This Law extends to foreign legal entities, and also to foreign citizens and persons without citizenship - the individual entrepreneurs registered in accordance with the established procedure, making and extending advertizing in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. This Law does not extend to political advertizing.
5. This Law does not extend to declarations of physical persons, including in the mass media which are not connected with implementation of business activity, except for restrictions, provided by this Law.
For the purpose of this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
advertizing - information (ad info) distributed in any form by means of any means about physical persons or legal entities, goods, the ideas and undertakings which is intended for the indefinite group of people, is designed to create and maintain interest in these physical persons and legal entities, goods, the ideas and undertakings, and also to promote sales of goods, the ideas and undertakings.
Signs on buildings of legal entities and physical persons, information signs about operation mode and rules of consumer service; declarations or notifications on change of the location of legal entity or physical person, its phone numbers and other data on legal entity and physical person; the plates warning about features of works in this territory the other information data which are not containing advertizing of goods, the ideas and undertakings advertizing are not;
inadequate advertizing - unfair, doubtful, unethical, obviously false and other information in which violations of the requirements to its content, time, the place and method of distribution established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic are allowed;
counter-advertizing - the confutation of inadequate advertizing extended for the purpose of liquidation of the effects caused by it;
the advertiser - the physical persons and legal entities which are source of the ad info for production, placement, the subsequent distribution of advertizing;
the advertisement producer - the physical persons and legal entities performing complete or partial reduction of the ad info in form, ready for distribution;
the advertizing distributor - the physical persons and legal entities performing placement and (or) distribution of the ad info by provision and (or) uses of property, including technical means of broadcasting, television broadcasting, and also communication links, broadcasting time and different ways;
consumers of advertizing - physical persons and legal entities to which attention it is brought or advertizing can be finished, the corresponding advertisement impact on them is or can be consequence of what;
advertizing campaigns - the shares which are followed by non-paid distribution or sale of the advertized products with use of different forms, means and methods of advertizing for the purpose of drawing attention of consumers;
direct advertizing - open advertizing of certain goods, services and persons for the purpose of forming or support of interest in physical person or legal entity, goods, trademarks, works, services, the ideas or undertakings and contribution to their promotion;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.