of June 14, 2002 No. 833
About approval of the Procedure for sampling of products of animal, vegetable and biotechnological origin for carrying out researches
According to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About veterinary medicine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for sampling of products of animal, vegetable and biotechnological origin for carrying out researches it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine A. KINAH
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 14, 2002, No. 833
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of sampling of products of animal, vegetable and biotechnological origin which are subject to the state veterinary health control, according to appendix 1 (further - products), for conducting veterinary and sanitary examination and researches for the purpose of measure definition of its quality and safety.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to all companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership, and also to physical persons whose activities are connected with production, conversion, transportation and realization, including export or import of products.
3. The research of product samples is conducted by specialists of the Central, republican Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional, interregional, city, district and interdistrict state laboratories of veterinary medicine (further - the state laboratory of veterinary medicine).
4. Sampling of all types of products is made in places of its production, storage, transportation and realization with issue of the veterinary certificate of the N 2 form. In case of suspicion of rather proper quality and safety product samples are selected repeatedly in storage locations or realization.
Specialists of public institution of veterinary medicine who determine the state laboratory of veterinary medicine for research of samples are involved in accomplishment of this work. Sampling of products is made in case of compulsory attendance of the owner (his representative).
5. Product samples which is imported are selected at customs of appointment with involvement of specialists of regional service of the state veterinary health control and supervision on frontier and transport, the state laboratory of veterinary medicine, the representative of Customs Service and with participation of the owner of products (his representative).
Sampling of products which are sold in the markets and their research is conducted by specialists of the state laboratories of veterinary and sanitary examination in the markets according to rules of veterinary and sanitary examination.
6. For carrying out research product samples are selected from each batch according to the regulations given in appendices 2 and 3 to this Procedure.
Any product quantity of one type, the name, date of production, method of processing, grade, one manufacturing company, one change of production with observance of the same technological mode is batch of raw materials and animal products (GOST 7269-79, 7702.0-74, 9792-73, 20235.0-74, 4288-76, 8285-91, 17683-72, 17682-72 and 28825-90, N Unitary Enterprise 2051-79).
Any product quantity of one name, method of processing, grade, one manufacturing company is batch of fish, marine mammals, sea spineless and products of their conversion, it is no more than five next dates of production (GOST 7631-85, 8714-72 and 20438-75, N Unitary Enterprise 2051-79). For parasitological research 5-6 kilograms of fish and fish products (at least on ten copies) from any caught or delivered batch of each type are selected. If the weight of fish exceeds 3 kilograms, is selected not smaller five copies.
Any amount of uniform tinned foodstuff of one type, the name, grade, in identical container and one amount, one date and change of production, one manufacturing company is batch of tinned foodstuff (GOST 8756.0-70, 13799-81, 26671-85 and 26669-85).
Any product quantity of one name in identical container, with identical physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators (one grade), one manufacturing plant, made on one processing equipment, throughout one production cycle, one date of production is batch of milk and dairy products (GOST 26809-86 and 13928-84, N2051-79) Unitary Enterprise.
Any amount of grain, compound feeds, premixes, vitamin and mineral additives, korneklubneplod, hay, straw, silo, senazh of one quality for one-time acceptance, shipment, realization or storage, weighing no more than 100 tons is batch of forages for agricultural and pets, bird and fur animals (GOST 13586.3-83, 27262-87, 13496.0-80, 13979.0-86 and 23462-79, N Unitary Enterprise 2051-79).
7. On each lot of products the producer issues the relevant document which certifies its quality and safety.
8. The amount of lot of products of animal origin shall not exceed load-carrying capacity of one rail car, the car, the tanker or the tank.
9. For carrying out research in the state laboratories of veterinary medicine product samples are provided it by owners gratuitously with execution of the act according to appendix 4.
Product samples are packed and sealed up on the place of selection.
10. For carrying out organoleptic, chemical and toxicological, bacteriological and other types of research product samples are selected according to regulating documents and rules of veterinary and sanitary examination and with observance of the regulations given in appendices 2 and 3 to this Procedure.
11. Product samples remain in the state laboratory of veterinary medicine in the certain room before the research expiration. After carrying out researches remaining balance is utilized in accordance with the established procedure.
12. By results of researches the state laboratory of veterinary medicine issues the expert opinion in form according to appendix 5, certifying that the lot of products shown for examination meets the requirements established by the legislation.
Effective period of the expert opinion is determined in each case.
13. In case of unsatisfactory results of research, even on one indicator, repeated sampling from the same batch in double quantity is made. Results of repeated researches are final.
14. Products research for the purpose of implementation of the state monitoring by determination of residual quantity of pollutants in animal products, and also veterinary sanitary inspection and control is conducted at the expense of the owner of products according to the rates approved in accordance with the established procedure.
15. Control over the implementation of the requirements established by this Procedure is imposed on state bodies in the field of veterinary medicine.
to the Procedure
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.