of June 7, 2019 No. PP-4353
About additional measures for further development of international carriages of loads by road transport
The considerable measures directed to enhancement of the contractual legal base on regulation of questions of interaction with foreign states in the field of the international motor transportations, creating favorable conditions for updating and upgrade of the park of heavy-load vehicles of national carriers and increase in their competitiveness in the international market of transport services are in recent years taken.
At the same time the growing export potential of the republic and need of optimization of transport component for the cost of export products require acceptance of additional measures for increase in capacity of the park of heavy-load vehicles and to enhancement of activities of domestic carriers.
For the purpose of creation of additional terms for further updating and upgrade of the park of heavy-load vehicles of national carriers, increase in their competitiveness on internal and the foreign markets, and also enhancement of system of transport and logistic maintenance of foreign trade activity of subjects of entrepreneurship:
1. Approve offers of the Ministry of transport and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan on introduction of procedure for rendering the state support to national carriers in acquisition of the heavy-load vehicles, trail cars and semitrailer trucks of national and foreign production used for the international motor transportations, in the period of 2019 - 2021, the development of business activity providing the State fund of support for the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the subjects of entrepreneurship performing international carriages of loads road transport:
compensations on covering of interest expenses on the attracted loans of commercial banks in the amount of 25 percent from the rate established by them, but no more than on 5 percent points - on domestic currency loans and in the amount of 40 percent of the rate established by commercial bank, but no more than on 3 percent points - on foreign currency loans;
guarantees on the credits of commercial banks at the rate to 50 percent from credit amount inclusive, but no more than on 2 billion sum.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide allocation step by step in the period of 2019 - 2021 to the State fund of support of development of business activity under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of necessary funds for the purposes specified in this Item.
2. Determine that:
heavy-load vehicles from the moment of which release there passed no more than 4 years and also trail cars and semitrailer trucks from the moment of which release there passed no more than 6 years can be accepted by commercial banks as mortgage providing in case of their acquisition on credit by agreement of the parties;
for the purpose of the taxation the annual limit rate of depreciation of the cargo vehicles (except dump trucks) having admissible maximum weight over 12 tons of truck tractors, and also the trail cars and semitrailer trucks having admissible maximum weight over 10 tons makes 10 percent;
import of heavy-load vehicles, trail cars and semitrailer trucks for realization to national carriers is performed without obligatory examination and registration of specifications in SUE Center of Complex Examination of Projects and Import Contracts under the Ministry of Economy and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Determine that about 2 permissions of the specific state to the international motor transportations within quarterly distributed number of permissions are issued to the national carriers which received annual revenue over 20 000 US dollars from export of services on carriage of goods at the rate on one vehicle according to their statement on each vehicle used for international carriages.
At the same time, the compulsory provision of application of the specified regulation is use at least 70 percent from quantity of the foreign and/or multilateral permissions to the international motor transportations got by carrier previous reporting year.
4. Reduce the amount of collection for issue of foreign and (or) multilateral permission to one fourth basic settlement sizes established in the Republic of Uzbekistan on date of issue of permission.
5. Permit national carriers (residents):
a) receive from nonresidents outside the Republic of Uzbekistan cash foreign currency in payment for according to freight forwarding agreements (carriage of goods) with transfer of the received amounts on the on-demand deposit accounts in foreign currency opened in commercial banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan. At the same time, the document confirming accomplishment of international carriages is the international commodity-transport delivery note;
b) compensate to the drivers performing the international motor transportations made by them expenses on hiring of living accommodation and daily allowance for dwell-time in business trip including residence time in transit for every day in the form of general payment without submission of supporting documents, in the amount up to:
50 percent from the established basic settlement size - for dwell-time within the Republic of Uzbekistan;
60 US dollars - for dwell-time outside the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan in three-months time to take measures for attraction in the period of 2019 - 2021 of long-term credit resources of foreign financial institutions in the amount of at least 100 million US dollars annually for financing of acquisition of heavy-load vehicles, trail cars and semitrailer trucks of national and foreign production from the moment of which release there passed no more than 4 years, including on leasing basis.
7. Take into consideration that between JV JV МАN-Auto Uzbekistan LLC and the MAN Truck and Bus AG company (Germany) the agreement is reached about:
provision of discount by the German side in the amount of 10 percent on component parts and nodes for production of vehicles, within optimization of cost of truck tractors of national production for the purpose of increase in their competitiveness on internal and the foreign markets;
to centralized delivery of heavy-load vehicles of the MAN brand of the European production from the moment of which release there passed no more than 4 years, with ensuring full field service in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. Agree with the offer of JSC Uzavtosanoat on realization of new production manufactured in JV JV МАN-Auto Uzbekistan LLC and UzAuto Trailer LLC on the terms of provision of interest-free payment by installments of payment for up to two years with possibility of value adjustment of products within the rate of inflation.
9. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs together with the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on accession of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the European agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods (DOPOG) signed in the city of Geneva on September 30, 1957.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.