of June 26, 2019 No. 814
About carrying out experiment on marking by means of identification of spirits and toilet water in the territory of the Russian Federation
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Conduct from July 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019 experiment on marking by means of identification of spirits and toilet water in the territory of the Russian Federation (further - experiment).
3. Determine that the federal executive bodies authorized on ensuring carrying out experiment are the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of digital development, communication and mass communications of the Russian Federation, Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation, Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare, Federal Tax Service, the Federal Customs Service, Federal Accreditation Service and Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (further - authorized bodies).
4. Agree with the offer of Operator-TsRPT limited liability company on participation of the specified society in experiment on a grant basis.
Determine that for the purpose of carrying out experiment the state information system of monitoring of turnover of goods is used, subject to obligatory marking by means of identification (further - information system of monitoring) which operator the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 3, 2019 No. 620-r determines Operator-TsRPT limited liability company (further - the operator).
5. Recommend to the operator to develop till July 15, 2019:
the requirements to the industry component "spirits and toilet water" of information system of monitoring (further - the industry component "spirits and toilet water") connected with features of marking by means of identification of spirits and toilet water;
requirements to ensuring the information security containing in the industry component "spirits and toilet water", and information security when using information and communication technologies within the experiment.
6. Provide to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation:
a) coordination and monitoring of work of producers, importers of the spirits and toilet water and the organizations of wholesale and retail trade participating in experiment;
b) in coordination with authorized bodies till August 1, 2019:
development and approval of methodical recommendations about carrying out experiment and scheduled plan of carrying out experiment;
approval of requirements, stipulated in Item 5 these resolutions;
c) together with authorized bodies evaluating the course of experiment and submission of the corresponding report to the Government of the Russian Federation till October 30, 2019.
7. To provide to the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Customs Service, Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare, Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation and Federal Accreditation Service when implementing powers in the established spheres of maintaining information exchange of the information systems with information system of monitoring with use of already published types of data, and also accounting of the data transferred by participants of experiment to information system of monitoring within the experiment including regarding accounting of the data containing in subsystem of the national catalog of the marked goods of information system of monitoring.
8. Realization by authorized bodies of the actions provided by this resolution is performed within the number of staff of the specified bodies and means provided by it on management and management in the sphere of the established functions established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 26, 2019 No. 814
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.