of March 2, 2000 No. 1533-III
About obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case
This Law drafted according to the Constitution of Ukraine and Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on obligatory national social insurance determines legal, financial and organizational basis of obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case.
In this Law terms are used in the following value:
1) obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case (further - insurance on unemployment case) - the system of the rights, obligations and guarantees providing material security on unemployment case on circumstances, independent of insured persons, and rendering social services by fund of obligatory national social insurance of Ukraine on unemployment case;
2) subjects of insurance on unemployment case - insured persons, and in the cases provided by this Law, also members of their families and other persons, insurers and the insurer;
3) it is excluded;
4) it is excluded;
5) insurer - Fund of obligatory national social insurance of Ukraine on unemployment case;
6) object of insurance on unemployment case - insured event with which approach insured person (the member of his family, other person) has right to material security on case of unemployment and rendering social services, the stipulated in Article 7 these Laws;
7) it is excluded;
8) the insured event is event because of which:
insured persons lost the salary (cash cover) or others the stipulated by the legislation income of Ukraine in result of loss of work owing to circumstances and are registered in accordance with the established procedure as the unemployed, are ready and capable to get to suitable work and really look for work;
insured persons fell into state of partial unemployment;
9) loss of work on independent of insured persons of circumstances - the termination of the employment contract according to Article 36 (Items 1, 2, 3), Article 38 (in case of impossibility of further work, and also failure to carry out by the employer of the legislation on work, conditions of the collective or employment contract), Article 39, Article 40 (Items 1, 2, 5, 6) the Labor code of Ukraine and also on the similar bases determined by other laws, and for the military personnel - dismissals from service on reasonable excuses without pension entitlement (in connection with staff reduction or holding organizational actions, for health reasons, in connection with the termination of term of the contract, systematic failure to carry out of terms of the contract command, owing to family circumstances or on other reasonable excuses according to the legislation on conscription and military service);
10) it is excluded;
11) hired employee - the physical person working according to the employment contract (contract) at the company in organization and the organization or at physical person;
12) insurance years of service - the period (term) during which person is subject to insurance on case of unemployment and for which insurance premiums are paid (it, the employer);
13) insurance risk - circumstances owing to which persons can lose work and need material support and social services in this Law.
14) insurance premiums - the funds of assignments for insurance for unemployment case paid according to the legislation which affected before entry into force of the Law of Ukraine "About collection and accounting of single fee obligatory national social insurance", the funds of single fee for obligatory national social insurance allocated for obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case according to the proportions determined by the law;
15) the minimum insurance premium - the amount of means which is determined it is settlement as the work of the size of minimum wage and the size of single fee on obligatory national social insurance established by the law for month for which there is salary (income).
The terms "insured person", "insurers" and "employers" are used in this Law in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About collection and accounting of single fee on obligatory national social insurance".
Insurance on case of unemployment is performed on the principles:
provisions of the state sales warranties by insured persons of the rights;
obligation of insurance on case of unemployment all working at the conditions of the employment contract (contract) and other bases provided by the law and possibilities of voluntary insurance in the cases provided by the law;
target use of funds of insurance for unemployment case;
solidarity and subsidizing;
obligation of financing by Fund of obligatory national social insurance of Ukraine on case of unemployment of the expenses connected with provision of material security in case of unemployment and social services in the amounts provided by this Law;
equal share in management of insurance on case of unemployment of the state, representatives of insured persons and employers;
differentiations of the amount of allowance payment on unemployment depending on insurance years of service and duration of unemployment;
the paragraph the ninth Article 2 is excluded according to the Law of Ukraine of 05.07.2012 No. 5067-VI
legislative determination of conditions and procedure of insurance on unemployment case.
2. If the international treaty of Ukraine which consent to be bound is this the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine establishes other regulations, than those which are stipulated by the legislation Ukraine about insurance on unemployment case then are applied regulations of the international treaty.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.