of July 11, 2002 No. 956
About identification and declaring of safety of objects of the increased danger
According to the Law of Ukraine "About objects of the increased danger" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve applied:
2. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy together with the Ministry of questions of emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash, the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the State committee on construction and architecture in three-months time from the date of adoption of this resolution to develop and approve the Technique of risk identification and their acceptable levels for declaring of safety of objects of the increased danger.
3. Assign in Public service concerning work coordination of the work of the central executive bodies connected with objects of the increased danger.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2002 No. 956
1. For identification of objects of the increased danger the following categories of substances belong to dangerous substances on their properties:
1) combustible (flammable) gases - gases which form in air with normal pressure of mix assisting distribution of flame in the detonation or deflagratsionny mode or can burn in air in the diffusion mode in case of the expiration with stream (torch burning), including:
the combustible (flammable) compressed gases - gases which are in devices reservoirs or pipelines under pressure exceeding MPa 0,1 and cannot be in liquid phase;
the combustible (flammable) liquefied gases under pressure - gases which are in devices, reservoirs or pipelines in liquid phase under pressure, the MPas exceeding 0,1, and at temperature which equals or exceeds ambient temperature;
combustible (igniting) cryogenic the liquefied gases - gases which are in devices reservoirs or pipelines in liquid phase under pressure which equals MPa 0,1, and at temperature are lower than ambient temperature;
2) combustible liquids - liquids which can ignite spontaneously and also flares up in the presence of source of burning and independently burn after its removal. Combustible liquids with temperature of flash which equals or less than 61 grad.s in the closed crucible or less than 66 grad.s in open crucible belong to flammable. Flammable liquids which temperature of flash does not exceed 28 grad.s (according to GOST 12.1.044-89) are especially dangerous;
3) the combustible liquids overheated under pressure - combustible liquids according to GOST 12.1.044-89, which are in devices, reservoirs or pipelines under pressure at temperature exceeding boiling temperature with atmospheric pressure in 1,25 and more time.
If liquid represents mix of combustible liquids, temperature of vykipaniye of half of mass of liquid is accepted to boiling temperature with atmospheric pressure. If there are no data on such temperature, temperature at the beginning of boiling of mix (fraction) is accepted to temperature of boiling.
The maximum temperature according to regulations, work instructions or other technical documentation is accepted to settlement. If blockings on temperature are provided, blocking temperature is accepted to settlement;
4) explosives - liquid or solid substances or mixes of substances which under the influence of external factors are capable to change quickly the chemical composition, and this process самораспространяться with allocation of large amount of heat of 1 gaseous products (class 1 according to GOST 19433-88), including:
substances or mixes of substances which, burning down in the detonation mode, form shock wave in air;
substances or mixes of substances with exothermic reactions in which mode of detonation, deflagration or thermal explosion in cover (the device, the reservoir, the pipeline or in special product) lead to destruction of this cover with formation of shock wave in air and scattering of fragments.
Explosives share on initiating (primary), brisant (secondary) and pyrotechnic.
The initiating (primary) explosives - substances which under the influence of thermal or mechanical external factors are capable to bystry chemical transformation with allocation of heat and gaseous products.
Brisant (secondary) explosives - substances which under the influence of the initiating explosives or considerable thermal or mechanical external factors are capable to chemical transformation with allocation of heat and gaseous products. Pyrotechnic mixes - compositions on the basis of oxidizer and combustible substance with different functional impurity which are capable under the influence of the initiating explosives or under considerable influence of external factors to exothermic reactions with light, thermal, sound, reactive or smoke (in particular tear) effect;
5) substances oxidizers - substances of the 5th class of danger (according to GOST 19433-88), including:
substances which sustain combustion, cause and/or promote flash of other substances as a result of exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction which temperature of decomposition does not exceed the 65th hail. With and/or time of burning of mix of oxidizer of which with organic substance (oak broad-leaved cat-tail) does not exceed time of burning of reference oxidizer with oak broad-leaved cat-tail (for example potassium permanganate, potassium bromate, potassium perchlorate, etc.);
organic peroxides (substances with bivalent structure of oxygen which can be considered as hydrogen peroxide derivatives).
Substances which support burning process belong to this category (for example oxygen, ozone, nitrogen oxides and other liquefied substances);
6) highly toxic and toxic substances - substances which have the properties specified in the table (GOST 12.1.007-76).
Класс вещества|ГДК в воздухе | Средняя | Средняя | Средняя |дискриминиру-
|рабочей зоны, | смертельная | смертельная | смертельная |ющая доза,
|миллиграммов | доза (LD(50) |доза (LD(50) |концентрация |милиграмов
|на 1 куб. метр| при |при влиянии на| (LD(50)) в | на 1 кг
| | попадании в | кожу, | воздухе | веса тела
| |желудок, грам-|миллиграммов |миллиграммов |
| | мов на1 кг | на 1 кг |на 1 куб. м |
| | веса тела | веса тела | |
Высоко- менее менее менее менее меньше чем 5
токсичная чем 0,1 чем 15 чем 100 чем 500
Toxicity of substance in case of peroral influence on animals (the discriminating dose) is determined by method of the fixed dose by recommendations of the Convention on cross-border influence of industrial accidents.
Substances which on the biological properties and toxicity belong to 1 class of danger, and to toxic - substances which on the biological properties and toxicity belong to the 2nd class of danger according to GOST 12.1.007-76 and 12.1.005-88 and lists of predelnodopustimy concentration of hazardous substances approved by MZ belong to highly toxic.
When substance is not carried to certain class of danger, it is performed by MZ;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.