of June 8, 2019 No. 747
About approval of Rules of creation and functioning of unified information system of electronic permits, structures of unified information system of electronic permits and conditions of provision of information containing in unified information system of electronic permits
According to article 10.3 of the Federal law "About Bases of Tourist Activities in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Rules of creation and functioning of unified information system of electronic permits;
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 8, 2019 No. 747
1. These rules determine procedure for creation and functioning of unified information system of electronic permits (further - system).
2. The system is created for the purpose of increase in efficiency of state regulation in the field of tourism, automation of processes of collection and processing of statistical, operational, analytical and other information about tourist product (further - information), and also in the field of ensuring consumer protection of tourist product.
3. The operator of system provides commissioning, functioning and development of system according to the requirements to procedure for creation, development, commissioning, operation and conclusion from operation of the state information systems and further storage of information containing in their databases approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 6, 2015 No. 676 "About requirements to procedure for creation, development, commissioning, operation and conclusion from operation of the state information systems and further storage of information containing in their databases".
a) ensuring transparency of activities of tour operators and travel agents in case of the conclusion of agreements on realization of tourist product;
b) warning of cases of non-execution by tour operator and (or) travel agent of agreement obligations of realization of tourist product and violations of the rights of tourists;
c) ensuring effective protection of the rights of tourists in case of non-execution by tour operator and (or) travel agent of agreement obligations about realization of tourist product, including as a result of the termination of activities of tour operator;
d) ensuring operational monitoring of activities of participants of the tourist market;
e) forming of information;
e) availability of the single tool for access to information resources with use of the single unified user interface.
5. The program technical means intended for the information processing containing in system including program technical means and means of information protection shall conform to requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on technical regulation.
6. Information security, containing in system, is provided by means of application of organizational and technical measures and control of operation of system.
7. Owner of information containing in system is the Russian Federation.
9. Use by the operator of system of information containing in system in commercial interests of the third parties is forbidden.
10. For ensuring information security during creation, operation and enhancement of system the operator of system performs:
a) forming of requirements to the information security containing in system;
b) development and deployment of system (subsystem) of information security;
c) application of the means of information protection certified according to safety requirements of information and check of system on its compliance to requirements to information security;
d) information security by its transfer on information and telecommunication networks;
e) ensuring information security during operation of system.
11. For the purpose of information security the operator of system provides:
a) prevention of unauthorized information access and (or) transfer to her faces which do not have the right to information access;
b) timely detection of the facts of unauthorized information access;
c) prevention of possible adverse effects of violation of procedure for information access;
d) non-admission of impact on technical means of information processing as a result of which their functioning is broken;
e) possibility of immediate recovery of the information modified or destroyed owing to unauthorized access to it;
e) constant control behind ensuring level of security of information.
12. The operator of system performs the following functions:
a) will organize according to these rules entering into system of data on the electronic permits and their content created based on the agreements on realization of tourist product signed between tour operator and the tourist and (or) other customer and also the agreements on realization of tourist product signed between the travel agent and the tourist and (or) other customer (if the travel agent enables the realization of the tourist product created by tour operator at the request of tour operator);
b) provides uninterrupted operation of technical means of system with use of modern information technologies;
c) performs the automated collection, storage, processing, data analysis (data) of system, their provision to tour operators, travel agents, tourists and (or) other customers, in the federal executive body performing functions on rendering the state services in the field of tourism, in the federal executive body exercising the state supervision in the field of tourist activities, and also in other public authorities, to physical persons and legal entities in accordance with the terms of provision of information containing in system, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 8, 2019 No. 747 "About approval of Rules of creation and functioning of unified information system of electronic permits, structures of unified information system of electronic permits and conditions of provision of information containing in unified information system of electronic permits";
d) provides personal data protection of tourists (other customers) from illegal or accidental access to them, destructions, changes, blockings, copyings, provisions, distribution of personal data and from other wrongful acts concerning personal data, and also provides information security, containing in system, according to these rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.