of June 3, 2019 No. 269
About approval of the Development strategy of the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019-2021
For the purpose of program implementation of activities of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2018-2022 "Unity. Trust. Creation", the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of April 20, 2018 No. 2377-VI, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The actions plan on strategy implementation of development of the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019-2021 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, administrative departments to take exhaustive measures for implementation of the Actions plan and quarterly, to the 20th following reporting quarter, to provide information in the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the State Tax Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of every half-year, no later than August 1 and on February 1 to submit the generalized report on the course of implementation of the Actions plan in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of finance and credit policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 3, 2019 No. 269
The State Tax Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - GNS, Tax Service) is one of the most dynamically developing state bodies.
GNS is the state body which is on the first line of communication of the state and the citizen or subject of entrepreneurship. On service quality, received from Tax Service, the taxpayer judges quality of public administration in general. The Tax Service aims at permanent increase in efficiency of the work. To one of such factors serve requests of taxpayers which requirements to quality and the number of the services provided to GNS also constantly grow.
Partnership of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU) imposes requirements to implementation of tax administration of higher level, in comparison with reached, at the same time from this integration organization new instruments of tax administration are constantly offered and entered.
Serves as the important factor causing the necessity of continuous increase in efficiency of activities of GNS constantly increasing requirements of society and the state to forming of the republican budget. For this reason of GNS constantly enhances methods of tax administration that allows to provide increase in collection of the income in case of almost invariable resource base.
Transfer by the state of GNS of additional functions also determines the new directions and parameters of development of its system. During the previous three-year period of GNS mastered and performs administration of mutual trading activities within EEU, and also state registration of individual entrepreneurs. Besides, according to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2018 functions of Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic for administration of insurance premiums on the national social insurance passed No. 648 since January, 2019 to Tax Service.
Considering complexity and variety of the tendencies creating the directions of development of the GNS system, successful promotion is impossible without the thought-over and verified program document forward - the Development strategy GNS which, since 2012, is developed on three-year basis.
Within strategy implementation of development of GNS for 2012-2014 the Tax Service undertook effective reforms on upgrade of department and tax administration. The organizational structure of GNS for transition to the functional principle of work was as a result created, the new reforms promoting implementation of innovative methods of execution by taxpayers of the tax liabilities are undertaken.
The subsequent Development strategy GNS for 2015-2017 continued the large-scale actions for upgrade of tax administration and reforming of department begun within the previous Strategy. These actions, finally, are directed to the GNS transformation to effectively functioning Tax customer service on rendering services to taxpayers - modern, convenient, mobile and reliable, meeting needs of the state, society and business.
This document covers the period of development of GNS for 2019-2021. It is directed to achievement of the new tasks facing GNS in this period.
Development of Tax Service in the forthcoming period will be based on optimum combination of interests of all sectors of society - entrepreneurs of small and medium business, large enterprises, employees of state-financed organizations, socially vulnerable segments of the population and risk groups which have big differences of the number of the gained income.
Creation of the effective taxation system, ensuring its clarity and simplicity, availability, predictability and stability is important condition for improvement of conditions of development of entrepreneurial and investment activity, strengthening of national economy and its further integration into architecture of global economy.
For the periods of implementation of two previous development strategies GNS among the undertaken most significant reforms appear:
1) implementation of the automated working processes of tax administration oriented, first of all, on the taxpayer and directed to creation of single information base: the complex of basic modules "Information System of Tax Administration of Kyrgyzstan" (ISTAK) is implemented, infrastructure of Tax Service is updated;
2) creation of the service "Single Window" which for date of completion of the Development strategy GNS for 2015-2017 is available in 43 tax authorities and 13 service centers and Items on servicing of taxpayers that considerably facilitates and significantly reduces time of citizens on execution of the tax liabilities by them. Besides, this service allows to reduce contacts of taxpayers with the staff of tax authorities that promotes minimization of corruption manifestations;
Ensuring stable work of the GNS Call-center with free telephone number 194, having gathered 3) which the taxpayer can obtain information on tax questions interesting him in the real mode, and also report about wrongful acts of staff of GNS;
4) the organization of work of the GNS website on which necessary information of help nature is placed and number of the services for taxpayers provided in the real mode is provided (check of INN and registration as taxpayer, the calculator for calculation of the property tax and provision of END, search of excise stamp, movement of invoices, the instruction on conducting exit check and others);
5) creation of the electronic service "Office of the Taxpayer" to which over 100 thousand taxpayers having possibility of the simplified system of submission of electronic tax statements via the website of GNS on free basis with use of the unqualified digital signature (DS) are connected today. Besides, functioning (on the basis of service outsourcing) systems of electronic submission of tax statements using the qualified digital signature by means of which more than 4 thousand taxpayers submit the reporting in electronic form is ensured;
6) start of payment service of payments for patents, on the local taxes and the income tax through Internet banking, mobile - banking, payment and POS terminals in any day and at any time;
7) implementation since January 1, 2016 of state registration of physical persons as individual entrepreneurs, peasant farms without formation of legal entity in all territorial UGNS of the republic;
8) approval of the Program for stages of transfer of function of insurance premiums from Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Sotsfond) in GNS during the period till January 1, 2019 and start of work of pilot project on administration of insurance premiums based on UGNS on Oktyabrsky district of the city of Bishkek and Sokuluksky district of Chuy Region;
9) passing of peak of the adaptation period of activities in the conditions of EEU, both for the state, and for subjects of entrepreneurship that demanded considerable efforts from all participants of tax legal relationship. This assessment belongs to:
- to creation and submission of tax statements and statements for commodity importation of EEU taxpayers;
- the system built by the state on exchange of information between tax and customs authorities of state members, and also to implementation of the mechanism of tracking of movement of goods through frontier on the basis of application of the accompanying waybill and obtaining on regular basis of information from other departments.
At the same time difficulties in passing of procedures in non-standard cases are experienced by both tax authorities, and taxpayers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.