It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Armenia
On June 28, 2012 No. 12412264
of June 13, 2012 No. 178-N
About approval of the application form about suspension, No. 02/1507 represented to customs authorities of the Republic of Armenia, and procedure for its representation and consideration, types of the intellectual property items registered in the register, procedure for maintaining the register and publication of the data registered in it, procedure for decision making about suspension of goods issue, the notice of the owner and person transporting goods about the made decision and also prolongation of term of suspension of goods issue and about recognition of the Order of the Ministry of state revenues of the Republic of Armenia of December 5, 2000 invalid
Being guided by provisions of the subitem 4 of Item 18 of the charter approved by the Resolution of the Republic of Armenia of September 4, 2008 No. 1005-N "About approval of the charter and structure of committee administration of state revenues under the Government of the Republic of Armenia" and assuming as a basis provisions of parts 8 of Article 227, 2 articles 228 and 5 of article 229 of the Customs code of the Republic of Armenia,
1) the application form about suspension represented to customs authorities according to Appendix No. 1, and procedure for its representation and consideration according to Appendix No. 1;
2) procedure for maintaining and publication of the register of intellectual property items according to Appendix No. 3;
3) procedure for decision making about suspension of goods issue, the notice of the owner and person transporting goods about the made decision, and also prolongation of term of suspension of goods issue according to Appendix No. 4.
2. Declare invalid the Order of the Ministry of state revenues of the Republic of Armenia of December 5, 2000 No. 02/1507 "About approval of procedure for assistance by customs authorities of the Republic of Armenia to protection of the rights to intellectual property items".
The chairman of Committee of state revenues under the Government of the Republic of Armenia
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the chairman of Committee of state revenues under the Government of the Republic of Armenia of June 13, 2012 No. 178-N
Appendix No. 2
to the Order of the chairman of Committee of state revenues under the Government of RA of June 13, 2012 No. 178-N
1. This Procedure regulates procedure for representation and consideration of the applications, the represented to higher customs authority with request for suspension of registration of intellectual property item, stipulated in Article 227 Customs codes of the Republic of Armenia (further - the Customs code), and leaves of these goods in any customs regime (further - the statement for suspension).
2. The purpose of this Procedure - establishment of single procedure for providing the course of statements for suspension of certain and general nature by higher customs authority.
3. The application for suspension is submitted in higher customs authority by the owner of the right to intellectual property item under the law, other person having legitimate right for use of this object and also the legal successor or the representative of the last (further - the owner).
4. Applications for suspension are submitted according to the form established by Appendix No. 1.
5. In statements all data which are subject to filling in shape are surely declared.
6. Together with the statement for suspension in customs authority it is also represented:
a) the documents confirming property rights of the applicant on this intellectual property item (the license, the certificate, the agreement and other) or their copies certified in accordance with the established procedure;
b) the receipt on payment to the state fee paid in the amount of, established by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the state fee";
c) in case of submission of the statement by the authorized person - the power of attorney issued in accordance with the established procedure.
7. The statement for suspension is considered provided to customs authority in day of registration in the supreme customs authority.
8. The statement and the enclosed documents in day of registration in higher body are transferred to division of the higher customs authority providing procedures of protection of intellectual property items.
9. The division of higher customs authority providing procedures of protection of intellectual property items studies the statement and the submitted documents and establishes:
1) compliance of the details and data included in the submitted application, to the data which are registered in customs authority, or other data and their reliability;
2) compliance of the power of attorney provided by the authorized person, to the requirements established by the legislation;
3) integrity of the obligatory documents enclosed to the application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.