of August 8, 2017 No. 428
About approval of Rules of registration and payment of military transportations in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to subitem 16-2) of Item 2 of article 22 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 7, 2005 "About defense and Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to management of the chief Tyl and arms of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in paper and electronic types within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan major general Kurmanbayev B. Zh.
4. Bring this order to service employees in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan colonel general
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 15, 2017
______________ Zh. Kasymbek
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 8, 2017 No. 428
1. These rules of registration and payment of military transportations in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine procedure for registration and payment of military transportations in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - AF of RK).
2. Military transportations are subdivided on:
1) intra republican - transportations within the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) international - transportations according to international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Military transportations within the Republic of Kazakhstan are performed:
1) on rail transport - in interregional, interdistrict (long-distance intraregional) and suburban transportations;
2) on automobile and inland water transport - in interregional and interdistrict (long-distance intraregional) transportations.
4. The international military carriages (transportations along the international aviaroutes) are performed on rail and air transport according to international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) within the Republic of Kazakhstan - of travel time in this direction along the shortest route the passenger train, except for trains of the international message;
2) out of limits of the Republic of Kazakhstan - of travel time in transit along the shortest route on air transport.
In case of lack of through-route, time for journey is determined taking into account time necessary for change(s) from one route (mode of transport) on another.
Input data for the timing necessary on the drive are the existing schedules of movement of passenger trains and runs of air vehicles.
Timing, necessary on the drive in the specified direction is also back determined in days (24 hours) by summing, at the same time incomplete days are rounded about complete days.
6. In these rules the following determinations are used:
1) military echelon - organized for transportation in one train, on one vessel military unit, one or several divisions;
2) military transport - one-time sending military loads in number of one or more cars, containers;
3) military team - the group of the servicemen in number of two and more people following to the destination with military property (including with weapon and ammunition) or without it;
4) members of the family of the serviceman - the spouse (spouse), joint or one of spouses the minor children (adopted, who are in dependence or under guardianship), the children (adopted, who are in dependence or under guardianship) and children of the spouse (spouse), students in the organizations of education for full-time courses, aged up to twenty three years, the handicapped children (adopted, who are in dependence or under guardianship), and the handicapped children of the spouse (spouse) who became disabled people up to eighteen years, the parents who are dependent on the serviceman;
5) the military requirement (the military carriage document) - the form of strict accounting of the established form intended for registration of military transportations and the accompanying services (works) on rail transport (further - the military requirement);
6) military transport command - the body of military management performing planning and the organization of military transportations and also the representative on interaction with state bodies;
7) military transport commandant's offices - the divisions authorized on the solution of the questions connected with providing and accomplishment of military transportations and also on interaction with the organizations on modes of transport within responsibility zones;
8) substantiating vouchers - the documents certifying the fact of making of economic activities. For military requirements of form 1 substantiating voucher is the travel document (ticket), for military requirements of form 2 - the receipt on cargo reception to transportation, for military requirements of form 3 - the cargo luggage receipt.
7. Treat military passengers:
1) the high command of AF of RK (highest command personnel);
2) the military personnel undergoing military military service and under the contract;
3) cadets and cadets of military educational institutions (military faculties);
4) members of families of the military personnel;
5) faces of civil personnel of AF of RK;
6) persons dismissed from military service (except for dismissed in connection with the termination of nationality of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in case of refusal in special check, for negative motives, on the office discrepancy revealed following the results of certification according to Item 3 of article 50 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2012 "About military service and the status of the military personnel") (action of this subitem extends to persons dismissed from military service after June 13, 2017);
7) the uhlans studying at republican schools "Zhas Is Uhlan" (further - uhlans).
8. Except persons specified in Item 7 of these rules to military passengers in cases of their journey on office road transport or vessels of the state aircraft belong:
1) military personnel and civil personnel of other troops and military forming - in case of their following to areas of conducting joint exercises, liquidation of emergency situations, anti-terrorist operations, conducting combat operations and accomplishment of tasks in the conditions of emergency or warlike situation, and also in the conditions of armed conflict and back;
2) students of military departments (military faculties) - when following on the field exits provided by training programs to places of participation in actions for plans of AF of RK, and also liquidation of emergency situations and back;
3) entrants of military educational institutions - in transit them on office road transport during delivery of admission examinations;
4) faces of military diplomatic corps, military personnel of foreign states, inspectors and observers of United Nations missions, the CSTO, SCO, NATO and other international organizations - in case of their following to areas of preparation and carrying out the international doctrines, joint events held in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan and back;
5) the military personnel of foreign states studying in military educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan - in case of their following together with division on field exits or to places of participation in the actions provided by training programs and back;
6) members of council of safety, the Government, deputies of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the state and public figures - in case of their following for visit, inspection of military units, garrisons or to places of participation in actions for plans of AF of RK and back;
7) workers of health care - in case of their following in divisions, military units for delivery of health care and escort of sick (wounded) to the place of hospitalization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.