of February 27, 2019 No. 133
About the organization and functioning Organa of civil aviation
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law on the Government No. 136/2017 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), parts (1) article 15 of the Law No. 98/2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) and parts (2) article 8 of the Aviation code of the Republic of Moldova No. 301/2017 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2018, Art. No. 95-104, 189) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning Organa of civil aviation, according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure Organa of civil aviation, according to appendix No. 2;
3) the Organizational structure Organa of civil aviation, according to appendix No. 3.
2. Establish extreme number Organa of civil aviation in number of 94 units with the annual salary fund according to the legislation.
3. In appendix No. 8 to the Order of the Government No. 743/2002 about compensation of employees of the self-supporting companies (2002, Art. No. 79-81, 841) Item 6 to declare the official monitor of the Republic of Moldova invalid.
4. The order of the Government No. 645/2014 about approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning, structure and extreme number Organa of civil aviation (2014, Art. No. 249-255, 704) to declare the official monitor of the Republic of Moldova invalid.
5. For the purpose of completion of transition process to resolve Organa to civil aviation use of money from balance of previous year in the amount up to 12,0 of one million lei, taking into account monthly financial requirements, for the period before introduction of amendments to the law on the government budget the current year.
6. To provide to body of civil aviation transfer of remaining balance of financial resources from the bank accounts opened addressed to suppliers of paid services for the treasurer accounts opened in regional treasury of Chisinau - the government budget, except for the financial resources provided in Item 5, which are transferred into the treasurer account Organa of civil aviation.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 27, 2019 No. 133
1. Regulations on the organization and functioning Organa of civil aviation (further – the Provision) establishes mission, spheres of activity, functions, obligations and the rights Organa of civil aviation, and also procedure for its organization and functioning.
2. The body of civil aviation (further – Body) is administrative authority on certification, supervision and control in the field of civil aviation which has the status of the legal entity of the public law and form of business of the agency, is financed from the government budget, is located in municipium of Chisinau and is subordinated to the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
3. Financing and material logistics Organa is performed at the expense of the government budget within the assignments approved in the law on the annual budget including at the expense of the collected income.
Payments for implementation of supervision of maintenance of conditions of certification of aeronautical services, airfields according to the assigned code and the air operators who are carrying out freight transportation outside the territory of the Republic of Moldova are the income Organa of civil aviation which gathers and used for financing of its activities.
Payments for implementation of supervision of maintenance of conditions of certification are transferred into the government budget monthly to the 25th day of the next month by the certified economic agents according to the procedure established by the Ministry of Finance.
Incomplete or untimely transfer of payment for implementation of supervision of maintenance of conditions of certification involves penalty in the amount of percent 0,05 from the amount of not listed payment for each day of delay. Not introduction of payments for implementation of supervision of maintenance of conditions of certification within 60 calendar days is the basis for suspension, until debt repayment, action of the certificates/certificates granted by Body.
4. The body owns seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the name in state language (full name – Autoritatea Aeronautica Civila, the abbreviated name – AAC) and in English (full name – Civil Aviation Authority, the abbreviated name – CAA), letterheads, treasurer accounts, financial and appliances, and also other specific attributes of bodies of public management established by the legislation.
5. As a part of Body Council for resolution of disputes according to part provisions is created (5) article 30 of the Law No. 131/2012 on the state control of business activity, structure and provisions about which activities affirm the director Organa.
6. In the activities the Body is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, international conventions and agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is the laws of the Republic of Moldova, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, orders of the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure, and also this Provision.
7. The mission Organa consists in implementation of policy in the field of civil aviation and supervision of observance of the legislation by physical persons and legal entities in this area for safety of flights, aviation safety, consumer protection.
8. The body performs the functions established by this Provision in the following spheres of activity:
1) certification, control and supervision in the field of civil aviation;
2) flight operation;
3) airports and land servicing;
4) easy and extralight aircraft;
5) air navigation;
6) flight validity of aircrafts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.