of June 3, 2019 No. 70
About Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 2, 2019
This Law determines legal and organizational basis of activities of Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Internal troops) are the military forming intended for protection of life, health, the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, society and the state from criminal and other illegal encroachments.
In the activities Internal troops are guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law and other regulatory legal acts, and also international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
Activities of Internal troops are performed on the basis of the principles of legality, observance of human rights and freedoms, one-man management and centralization of management.
Tasks of Internal troops are:
1) participation together with law-enforcement bodies in protection of public order, ensuring public safety;
2) protection of strategic objects and particular loads;
3) participation in actions for providing the modes of emergency and warlike situation;
4) participation in actions for liquidation of illegal armed groups, terrorist groups, organizations of separatists and religious extremists;
5) participation in actions for blocking of the area of mass collisions and localization of the conflicts of warring parties;
6) participation in actions for rescuing and evacuation of the population, to carrying out rescue and other urgent actions in case of mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
7) assistance to the organizations of health care and veterinary science in holding quarantine actions in the centers of epidemics and epizooty;
8) participation in territorial defense of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Internal troops protect life, health, the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of man and citizen from criminal and other illegal encroachments irrespective of their nationality, social, property and other position, floor, racial and national identity, age, education, language, the residence, religious and other beliefs, belonging to public associations, and also from other circumstances.
2. Restriction of citizens in their rights and freedoms by Internal troops is allowed on the basis and according to the procedure, provided by legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Internal troops within the competence shall:
1) to protect life, health, rights and freedoms of man and citizen from illegal encroachments;
2) to provide protection of strategic objects and particular loads;
3) to participate in ensuring public safety and protection of public order by execution of security guard and patrol service, including during mass actions;
4) in accordance with the established procedure to participate in the organization and holding actions of civil protection;
5) in accordance with the established procedure to participate in suppression of mass riots and group nepovinoveniye;
6) in accordance with the established procedure to take part in conducting anti-terrorist operations and security actions;
7) in accordance with the established procedure to participate in territorial defense, and also in ensuring legal regimes of emergency and warlike situation;
8) in accordance with the established procedure to participate in actions for liquidation of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature and their effects, and also in ensuring public order in this territory;
9) in accordance with the established procedure to participate in quarantine, sanitary and anti-epidemic actions.
Internal troops within the competence have the right:
1) to demand from citizens, foreign citizens, stateless persons and officials of respect for public order, the termination of the actions interfering implementation of the obligations by Internal troops. In case of failure to carry out of legal requirements to apply the enforcement measures provided by legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic;
To check 2) at physical persons the documents proving their identity in case of suspicion of making of crimes, offenses and violations;
3) to take the necessary measures provided by the criminal procedure legislation for ensuring safety of traces of crimes and offenses before arrival of representatives of the investigation;
To bring 4) to law-enforcement bodies of the persons who committed crimes, offenses and violations or attempting upon their making;
To make 5) in case of entrance (entrance) to venues of security, mass actions examination of physical persons, their things, vehicles and the taken loads, including using technical means;
6) to make examination of vehicles, watercrafts (vessels) which violated the rules established on the objects protected by Internal troops;
7) in the presence of the stipulated by the legislation bases to enter freely the residential and belonging to citizens other rooms, in the territory and premises of the companies, organizations, organizations (except for diplomatic and consular representations of foreign states in the Kyrgyz Republic) and to inspect them for the purpose of ensuring public order, detention of the criminal, rescuing of life, health or property of the person.
Legality and justification of actions of the military personnel of Internal troops in case of penetration into the dwelling against the will of the citizens living in it and in other objects which are in property or other right are subject to consideration by the investigative judge within 24 hours. Guarantees and the restrictions set by this Item extend also to legal entities;
8) temporarily to limit, prohibit physical persons access or stay in dwellings, certain area if their stay creates threat of life and to health of the person, property objects, breaks work of the organizations, obstructs traffic of vehicles and pedestrians, and also in cases of ensuring carrying out investigative actions, special investigative actions and mass actions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.