Registered by the
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 23, 2003
of July 11, 2003 No. 185
About approval of Rules of retail trade by food products
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 15.06.2006 No. 833 "About approval of the Procedure of trading activity and rules of trade servicing of the population" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of retail trade by food products which are applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of external commercial relations of Ukraine of 28.12.94 No. 237 "About approval of Rules of sale of food products".
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy State secretary Kaban P. S.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine of July 11, 2003 No. 185
1. These Rules regulate procedure for acceptance, storage, preparation for sale and sale of food products through retail retail chain stores, and also determine requirements in observance of the rights of consumers concerning quality and safety of goods and level of trade servicing.
Rules of retail trade by potatoes and fruit and vegetable products, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are regulated by separate rules.
2. Rules extend on all business entities irrespective of patterns of ownership which perform retail sale of food products in the territory of Ukraine.
3. Retail sale of food products is performed through specialized enterprises, including corporate, the companies with the universal range of food products, shops "Day-to-day goods" of system of consumer cooperation, departments (sections) of the companies with the universal range of nonfoods, fixed small retail retail chain stores (tents, booths, vending machines), portable retail chain stores (autoshops, trailers, carts, trays, barrels, tanks and so forth), warehouses shops, institutions (company) of public catering.
Sale of food products is performed by self-service method, according to the preorder of consumers (in shop, by means of phone, the personal computer, other technical means of communication), by individual consumer service.
4. The business entity shall provide condition of trade rooms for retail sale of food products according to requirements of sanitary and hygienic, technological, fire protection regulations and rules concerning acceptance, storage and realization of foodstuff and food staples, proper storage of material values, creation of conditions for use of registrars of settlement transactions.
5. The operating mode of the shopping facility is set by the subject of housekeeping independently, and in cases, stipulated by the legislation, in coordination with local government bodies.
6. Trade processing equipment which is used in case of retail sale of food products shall provide preserving their quality and trade dress during all term of their realization. It is forbidden to accept, to store and sell food products which quickly spoil, without use of refrigeration equipment.
7. Means of the measuring equipment which are used in case of sales of goods shall be in good repair, have testing brand of territorial authority of the State committee of Ukraine concerning technical regulation and consumer policy and undergo periodic checking in accordance with the established procedure.
8. Vehicles for transportation of foodstuff shall have the sanitary passport, to be net, in good repair. The body of the car shall have special covering which easily is exposed to sink.
9. The workers performing transportation, storage and sale of food (any product which in the natural form or after the corresponding processing is eaten by the person or for drink), shall have vocational education (preparation), they are subject to obligatory medical examination. Each worker shall have the personal medical book of the established sample. Employees of business entity who did not undergo physical examination are not allowed to work.
Employees of business entity shall be dressed in uniform or other clothes which meet health requirements.
10. The business entity shall have health regulations, the registered sanitary magazine, personal medical books of workers, the assortment inventory which are implemented.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.