of June 5, 2019 No. 367
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the direction of pedagogical workers on training in the organizations of foreign states
For the purpose of improvement of quality of training of pedagogical employees of institutions of higher education, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: creations of conditions for development of the advanced foreign work experience, progressive forms and methods of pedagogical activities
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 5, 2019 No. 367
1. This Provision determines procedure for the direction on training of pedagogical workers from among the faculty (further - pedagogical workers) public institutions of the higher education (further - UVO), except for pedagogical workers of UVO of the sphere of culture, in the organizations of foreign states (further - training abroad), including procedure for the direction of the expenses connected with training abroad within the development program of education system (further - the program), based on international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, and also agreements signed between UVO and the organizations of foreign states.
2. The training of pedagogical workers is abroad performed for the purpose of increase in their professional competence.
Its main objectives are:
development and use of the latest and unique methods, technologies and the equipment in the field of the economy which is directly connected with specifics of activities of the pedagogical worker;
enhancement of the organization of teaching activities;
acquaintance with modern achievements of science and technology;
experience exchange, expansion of scientific and creative contacts;
acquaintance with the advanced pedagogical technologies, innovative forms and tutorials.
3. The pedagogical workers directed to training abroad pass it in education presentia.
4. The term of training is abroad determined by UVO directing the pedagogical worker to training abroad in coordination with the organization of foreign state and constitutes for heads from among the faculty up to one week, for other pedagogical workers - up to five months.
5. Abroad pedagogical workers go to training according to the plans approved annually by customers of the relevant activities of the program under whose supervision UVO are (further - customers of the program) taking into account the arrived requests UVO.
6. Selection of pedagogical workers for the direction on training is abroad performed by UVO depending on transfer terms in the organization of foreign states.
7. The main selection criteria for the direction on training abroad are:
the good results achieved in pedagogical activities;
development of own techniques of teaching;
creation of scientific or creative projects;
capability to development and implementation of innovative pedagogical technologies, best international experience;
foreign language skills in the amount necessary for development of contents of the program of training.
8. The question of inclusion of the pedagogical worker in the request of the direction for training is abroad considered by UVO council.
Are represented to UVO council:
the petition of the head of the structural unit of UVO for the direction of the pedagogical worker on training abroad (further - the petition) containing including the data confirming possibility of passing of training by it abroad;
motivated reasons for feasibility of passing by the pedagogical worker of training abroad;
information on educational, educational and methodical, research and (or) creative activities of the pedagogical worker for the period works in UVO;
list of scientific publications or educational and methodical (scientific) developments of the pedagogical worker;
the draft of the program of training abroad in which its purposes and tasks, terms and duration of training, lists of actions (participation in scientific research, work with scientific and technical documents, participation in scientific or pedagogical experiments, work in research laboratory or on-stage performance group, other activities corresponding to goal achievement of training abroad) expected results of training abroad are determined.
9. By results of discussion UVO council makes the decision on satisfaction or refusal in satisfaction of the petition. The decision on satisfaction of the petition is submitted to the head of UVO for inclusion in the request about the direction for training abroad.
10. The decision on the direction of the pedagogical worker on training is abroad made by the head of UVO and drawn up by the order. At the same time the decision on the direction of the pedagogical worker on training abroad for the term of over 10 days is made by the head of UVO after approval of republican state body under which supervision UVO is.
11. The training is abroad performed based on the agreement signed between UVO, the pedagogical worker and the organization of foreign state (further - the agreement on training).
The following essential conditions shall be enshrined in the agreement on training:
subject of the agreement;
training term abroad;
training cost, procedure for its change;
the directions of the expenses connected with training abroad and sources of their financing;
procedure of payments;
rights, obligations and responsibility of the parties.
12. The pedagogical worker passes training abroad according to the program of the training approved by the head of UVO and approved with the head of the organization of foreign state in which there will take place the training.
13. Financing of expenses on training is abroad performed at the expense of the means of the republican budget provided on program implementation, the means received from the activities of UVO, and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation which are bringing in incomes.
14. The directions of the expenses connected with training abroad and financed by means of the republican budget are expenses on:
14.1. training (according to the agreement on training);
14.3. accommodation out of the residence (daily allowance);
14.5. the consular fee (other obligatory payments) for execution of the visa;
14.6. accidents insurance and diseases during trip abroad;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.