Registered by the
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 5, 2002.
of March 21, 2002 No. 17
About approval of Veterinary and health requirements to personal country hozyaystvamproizvoditel of raw commodity milk
In pursuance of the Laws of Ukraine "About veterinary medicine", "About quality and safety of foodstuff and food staples", "About retirement, conversion, utilization, destruction or further use of low-quality and dangerous products" and for the purpose of ensuring carrying out the state veterinary sanitary inspection and control of observance by subjects of housekeeping of veterinary health requirements concerning obtaining, preprocessing and realization of raw commodity milk and increase in its quality and safety in the veterinary and sanitary relation of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Veterinary and health requirements to personal peasant economy - producers of raw commodity milk (further - Requirements) which are applied.
2. To the chief state inspectors of veterinary medicine of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, areas, cities to exercise veterinary sanitary inspection and control of activities of the subjects of housekeeping making raw commodity milk according to the current legislation and these Requirements.
3. Register these Requirements in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To management of ensuring antiepizootic work (Kucheryavenko O. O.) to provide replication and rassylaniye of Requirements to organizations of veterinary medicine.
5. I reserve control over the implementation of the order.
Chairman of State department
veterinary medicine P. I. Verbitsky
Approved by the Order of State department of veterinary medicine of Ukraine of March 21, 2002 No. 17
1.1. These Requirements are obligatory for:
- owners of the personal peasant economy containing up to 5 heads of cows and making raw commodity cow's milk (dairy raw materials);
- the specialists of veterinary medicine exercising veterinary providing and the state veterinary health control of activities of the personal peasant economy making raw commodity milk, specialists of public service of veterinary medicine who exercise the state veterinary sanitary inspection, and also for the organizations of the public sanitary and epidemiologic service exercising supervision of passing by owners of personal peasant economy of obligatory routine medical examinations, condition of drinking water, availability washing and disinfectants, overalls and so forth.
1.2. This regulatory legal act establishes veterinary and health requirements concerning obtaining, preprocessing and realization of the raw commodity milk made by personal peasant economy.
In these Requirements terms are used in such value:
veterinary card - the document issued by the state doctor of veterinary medicine or the authorized doctor of veterinary medicine in which data of rather veterinary and sanitary condition of economy, diagnostics, vaccination, treatment and other antiepizootic actions of rather certain animal which is appendix to the passport of this animal are entered;
free sale of milk - milk realization form which is enabled in the agrofood market;
disinfecting (neutralization) - technological processing of products (pasteurization, boiling and so forth) which ensures its safety for people and animals and environmental protection;
milk preprocessing - filtering and chilling of raw commodity milk;
realization of milk on direct connections - realization of milk under agreements to the milk-processing companies through Items of purchase of milk or it is direct from dairy farms of agricultural enterprises of all patterns of ownership and agricultural (farmer) farms;
raw milk - means the milk which is product of mammary glands of pets which was not warmed up up to the temperature over 40 grad.s and was not processed in such a way which gives similar effect.
3.1. The room for content of cows (cowshed) it shall be designed and built so that to provide convenient and reliable contents of cows in the veterinary and sanitary relation, and also to promote respect for purity in case of their milking.
3.2. The room for content of cows have at higher level on land relief concerning other economic buildings. It shall be convenient for servicing, and also for power - and water supply.
3.3. The cowshed shall have convenient approaches to stall of cows. Approaches cover with such material that they could be kept easily clean. If necessary events for fight against rodents and insects according to instructions for application of deratization and disinsection means shall be held.
3.4. The room for content of cows shall be dry, walls are covered with plaster and whitewashed by svezhegashenny lime, floor waterproof with wooden flooring of stall. Approximate width of stall on one cow - m 1,2-1,5, length - m 1,8-2,0, m 0,75-0,9 feeding trough length, height of forward board - m 0,25-0,3. The aisle width between the mochesborny channel and wall - is at least 1 m. Ventilation shall provide uninterrupted air exchange according to zoohygienic standard rates. The Mochesborny channel and mochesbornik build of water-proof material (concrete). The last have outside the room. It needs to be cleared and held systematically closed by cover.
3.5. Manure at least than 25 m from housing put in burta lower than the level of the placement on distances.
3.6. Domestic toilet and cesspool at least than 15 m from cowshed have at distance. They are systematically cleared and disinfected 10% solution of chloric lime.
3.7. Quality of drinking water shall conform to the established health requirements.
In case of pasture of cows their napaivaniye from natural landlocked reservoirs is forbidden.
3.8. During the summer period of cows it is recommended to contain under canopy, and the room to clear and dry at least than 20 days with the subsequent disinfection according to veterinary health requirements. Walls and ceiling are bleached solution of svezhegashenny lime twice with interval of 14-16 days.
3.9. Coordination of site plannings and construction of livestock rooms or the reconstruction existing assignment for this purpose of the parcels of land, and also water intake for animals is performed with territorial offices of public service of veterinary medicine and the public sanitary and epidemiologic service. The construction of such rooms shall not be carried out on places where were navozokhranilishcha, toilets, cesspools, musornik and so forth.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.