of May 30, 2019 No. 243
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for carrying out public procurements of goods, works and services by means of the electronic catalog of the web portal of public procurements
For the purpose of realization of part 9 of article 10 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for carrying out public procurements of goods, works and services by means of the electronic catalog of the web portal of public procurements according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 30, 2019 No. 243
1. This Provision determines procedure for carrying out public procurements of goods, works and services by means of the electronic catalog of the web portal of public procurements (further - the Electronic catalog).
2. The electronic catalog represents the inventory, the works and services offered by suppliers (contractors) with indication of current prices.
3. The buying organizations use the Electronic catalog when carrying out purchases the simplified method and by method of the direct conclusion of the agreement.
4. The electronic catalog is applied when purchasing by method of the direct conclusion of the agreement based on Items 3, of 6, of 7, of 8, of 11, of 12, of 15, of 17, 19 parts 4 of article 21 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements" (further - the Law). The buying organization establishes terms of submission of offers as follows:
- in case of application of Items 6, 11, 15 and 17 - less than two working days;
- in case of application of Items 3, 7, 8, 12, 19 - at least two working days.
5. The electronic catalog is applied when purchasing the goods given in the list according to appendix 1 to this Provision.
6. The authorized state body on public procurements (further - authorized state body) is the body responsible for administration of the Electronic catalog.
7. For participation in procedures of public procurements suppliers (contractors) shall be qualified for this type of goods, works and services and to get access to the Electronic catalog in the procedure established by authorized state body:
- be legally competent person for the conclusion of the agreement;
- have the documents necessary for implementation of the activities;
- have the documents confirming qualification.
8. For receipt of access suppliers (contractors) fill in the Electronic catalog and send inquiry to the authorized state body including the following data:
- personal data, data on supplier company (contractor);
- bank details;
- data on qualification;
- other documents and data concerning their activities.
Within one month the authorized state body provides access to the Electronic catalog after check of completeness and reliability of the data entered by the supplier (contractor).
9. Skill test of the supplier (contractor) is carried out by authorized state body according to the documents and data provided by the supplier (contractor) according to Item 8 of this provision.
10. Effective period of the submitted documents for skill test constitutes six months after which the supplier (contractor) shall confirm the qualification.
11. The inventory, the works and services which are subject to purchases by means of the Electronic catalog is determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic based on requirements analysis of the buying organizations, according to appendix 1 to this Provision, and created by authorized state body on the basis of the standardized specifications taking into account various types of goods. Development and addition of specifications in the Electronic catalog is made by authorized state body.
12. The Electronic catalog joins the final goods which are not requiring special production, with the established quality standards and the safety which are corresponding to technical regulations or having certificates of conformity, works and services, with the specific description, not requiring the additional description and evaluation criteria, except technical parameters and goods quantity or specifications for works or services, and also terms and the place of delivery of goods (or terms and the place of implementation of works and services).
Purchase by means of the Electronic catalog of complex works, the services including different types of works and services is not allowed.
13. For forming of the catalog suppliers (contractors) choose in the reference book of goods, works and services of the Electronic catalog the goods offered by them, works and services, with indication of the available quantity, unit price, conditions of the deliveries and other data established by authorized state body. At the same time suppliers (contractors) have opportunity to make changes to data of the catalog, including the change in price, and also the provided discounts.
The supplier (contractor) confirms the price or, if necessary, makes the changes in price no later than 60 calendar days from the date of inclusion or the change in price in the Electronic catalog. In case of non-confirmation of the price, access to these goods, work or service is blocked for the supplier (contractor).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.