It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 1, 2002
of January 17, 2002 No. 19
About approval of the Technique of calculation of payment for overflowing of the reactive electric power
For the purpose of further ordering of relations between the electrotransferring organizations and consumers concerning overflowings of the reactive electric power, according to the Law of Ukraine "About power industry", the Instructions for use electrical energy approved by the resolution of the National commission of regulation of power industry of Ukraine of 31.07.96 of N28 and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 02.08.96 behind N417/1442, and Regulations on the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of 14.04.2000 of N598/2000,
1. Approve the Technique of calculation of payment for overflowing of the reactive electric power between the electrotransferring organization and its consumers (further - the Technique) which is applied.
2. To State department of power industry (Datsishina), to Legal support division (Matveeva) in accordance with the established procedure to give the specified Technique on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. Determine that application of the Technique is obligatory for the electrotransferring organizations of all patterns of ownership, consumers of electricity, the project and research organizations of the corresponding profile.
4. Consider the order of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine of 14.11.97 of N37 "About Approval of the Technique of Calculations of Payment for Overflowing of the Reactive Electric Power between the Power Supplying Organization and Its Consumers" and the order of Mintoplivoenergo of Ukraine of 19.10.2001 of N445 "About Modification and Amendments in the Order of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine of 14.11.97 N37" invalid.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the Deputy State secretary Andriychuk Yu. A.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine on January 17, 2002 No. 19
1.1. This Technique is obligatory for the accomplishment by the corresponding personnel of the National energy company "Ukrenergo" and its regional divisions which are power generating, power delivering and the electrotransferring organizations of all patterns of ownership, consumers of electricity, the project and research organizations of the corresponding profile.
The technique is oriented to the market relations of the electrotransferring organizations with consumers in case of the state economic regulation of these relations in the directions of energy saving, improvement of quality of the electric power and reliability of electric utility service.
Reduction of the losses of the active electric power caused by overflowing of reactive capacities is real operational technology of energy saving in power networks.
Effective economic regulation of reactive overflowings is necessary also for providing first-priority standard conditions of quality of electrical energy, namely tension levels on border of balance sheet accessory of power supply networks of the electrotransferring organization and for reduction of accident rate of the capital electric equipment in power supply system and at consumers of electricity.
In interaction with the operating techniques of forming of rates for the active electric power the payment for overflowing of the reactive electric power is address economic incentive for reduction of negative impact of reactive capacities of specific consumers by losses of the active electric power basically both in distribution power supply networks and on quality of tension in corresponding to the energorayena.
Address economic incentives for reduction of negative impacts on losses of the active electric power and by quality of tension are determined by means of:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.