of December 11, 2018 No. 820
About some questions of ensuring long-term tengovy liquidity for the solution of task of available crediting
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2) the Road map on ensuring long-term tengovy liquidity (further - the Road map).
2. To provide to state bodies and the organizations (in coordination) timely accomplishment of the actions provided by the Road map.
3. To the ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on semi-annual basis, to the 30th, following reporting to provide in Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan summary information on the course of accomplishment of actions of the Road map, except for item 4 of the Road map.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 11, 2018, No. 820
1. The total amount of financing by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of banks of the second level (further - BVU) and JSC Agrarian Credit Corporation (further - AKK) in 2018 - 2021 for support of the subjects of private entrepreneurship (further - SChP) performing activities in processing industry and agro-industrial complex will constitute up to 1 trillion tenge.
Projects of Development Bank of Kazakhstan joint-stock company (further - BRK) will be financed only at the expense of own means (market funding) of BRK.
2. Strategic tasks
1) expansion of production in processing industry and agro-industrial complex;
2) saturation of the domestic market by goods and services of domestic manufacturers.
3. Target indicators
1) decrease in share of import on goods of economy of simple things for 20% by 2022 of the level of 2018;
2) growth of production of economy of simple things by 20% by 2022 of the level of 2018.
4. Conditions of provision of means of BVU and AKK:
The National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the expense of own means and means which are in its management will perform acquisition of bonds of BVU and AKK on the amount to 1 trillion tenge from repayment period to 10 years on final return rate to 11% per annum.
BVU and AKK can extinguish ahead of schedule the bonds issued by it on the conditions determined by the prospectus of release (bond issue condition) and approved with National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The maximum limit of bonds acquisition on each BVU shall not exceed 104 billion tenges, the limit of bonds acquisition on AKK shall not exceed 170 billion tenges. In case of non-use of limit partially or completely BVU, the unused limit can be redistributed among the interested BVU.
The maximum limit of acquisition of bonds of AKK shall not exceed 170 billion tenges from which no more than 140 billion tenges can be directed to production and conversion in agro-industrial complex. At the same time, acquisition of bonds of AKK on the amount of 70 billion tenges directed to production and conversion in agro-industrial complex requires availability of the state guarantee.
The raised and own funds of BVU, leasing companies (further - LK) and AKK shall be directed to financing of priority projects in the following directions:
1) conversion in agro-industrial complex to 300 billion tenges;
2) production in agro-industrial complex to 300 billion tenges;
3) processing industry and services to 400 billion tenges.
Operator on financing of priority projects on production and conversion in agro-industrial complex along with BVU, LK is AKK. Along with direct lending of AKK has the right to accumulate credit partnerships for the subsequent crediting of agricultural producers.
No more than 30 billion tenges will be directed to crediting of the projects directed to carrying out spring and field and/or harvest works on production in agro-industrial complex.
At the same time, on crediting and financial leasing of the projects realized by subjects of small and medium business (further - MSB), will direct at least 200 billion tenges. For this purpose each BVU, LK and AKK will provide financing and financial leasing of the MSB projects in the amount of at least 20% of total amount of the issued credits and financial leasing on the conditions established by this mechanism of crediting and financial leasing of priority projects (further - the mechanism).
BVU and AKK can grant loans under the SChP projects at the expense of own means, and also issue bonds for providing or recovery of funding for loans of SChP.
BRK and LK loans are granted only at the expense of own means (market funding).
The limit of financing of projects for BRK will constitute no more than 200 billion tenges.
BRK is performed crediting of the significant projects directed to decrease in importozavisimost and infrastructure development.
At the same time, crediting of the BRK projects is performed according to the recommendation of State commission concerning upgrade of economy.
In case of receipt of advance funding, the period of application of funds, the bonds received from placement, shall not exceed 12 months from the date of their revenues to the account of BVU and AKK.
Purpose of the provided means - crediting of SChP performing activities in processing industry and agro-industrial complex for the purposes of investment and replenishment of current assets. Replenishment of current assets on renewable basis is allowed.
At the same time, on the purposes of replenishment of current assets of BVU, LK and AKK can direct no more than 50% of the issued borrowing facilities and financial leasing within one project of the borrower. This restriction does not extend to financing and financial leasing of projects in the field of production and conversion in agro-industrial complex which are performed at the expense of own means of BVU, LK and AKK, and also projects directed to carrying out spring and field and/or harvest works on production in agro-industrial complex regardless of credit financing source. At the same time, the projects directed to carrying out spring and field and/or harvest works on production in agro-industrial complex are financed for the term of no more than 1 year.
5. Requirements to BVU, LK and AKK performing issuance of credits and financial leasing under the terms of this mechanism:
the minimum size of equity of BVU and AKK shall constitute at least 50 billion tenges.
The requirement for the size of equity does not extend to BVU performing issuance of credits at the expense of own means.
BVU, LK and AKK do not charge any fees, charges and/or other payments connected with the credit or financial leasing, except for:
1) the terms for crediting connected with change or the financial leasing initiated by the borrower;
2) levied owing to violation(s) by borrowers - SChP of obligations according to credit agreements or the agreement of financial leasing;
3) connected with carrying out independent assessment of subject of pledge, registration of the agreement of pledge and removal of encumbrance;
4) payments on settlement cash servicing.
Refinancing from other bank / other leasing company, and also on purchase of shares is not allowed.
6. As the operator on this mechanism the joint-stock company "Business Development Fund "Lady" and its territorial subdivisions (further - the financial agency), SChP enabling implementation of measures for financial support on this mechanism will act. Services of the financial agency are paid by authorized body for entrepreneurship at the expense of the funds of the republican budget allocated according to the Rules of subsidizing of part of rate of remuneration within the State program of support and business development "The road map of business-2025" approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 31, 2019 No. 1060 (further - Rules of subsidizing of part of rate of remuneration within the State program of support and business development "The road map of business-2025").
7. Financing terms of SChP:
In case of crediting of projects for the amount over 10 billion tenges, the positive conclusion of the relevant industry central authorized body is necessary;
nominal rate of remuneration for SChP no more than 15% per annum;
crediting currency for SChP - tenge;
crediting term / financial leasing, subsidizing and guaranteeing - up to 10 years inclusive, in case of this BVU, LK and AKK can provide the preferential period / delay on payment of not subsidized part of rate of remuneration and/or repayment of principal debt for the credit / financial leasing for the term of no more than one third of duration of term of the credit / financial leasing.
In case of approach of the circumstances worsening situations SChP the last can receive the preferential period / delay on payment of not subsidized part of rate of remuneration and/or repayment of principal debt for the credit for term no more than a half of duration of loan term. At the same time, approach of such circumstances shall be confirmed by relevant decisions of the Head of state and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and/or documents of authorized bodies.
At the same time the SChP projects are not subject to financing:
1) providing release of excise goods, except for the projects providing release of the alcohol-containing products of medical appointment (except balms) registered according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan as medicine;
2) over 90 calendar days having overdue loan debt at the time of crediting or submission of the credit request according to data of credit bureau;
3) being faces tied with BVU, LK and AKK performing financing or financial leasing, the special relations;
4) which are registered in the offshore zones specified in the order of the acting minister of finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2010 to No. 52 (No. 145 "About approval of the list of offshore zones for the purposes of banking and insurance activity, activities of professional participants of the security market and other licensed types of activity in the security market is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 6058), and (or) the resolution of board of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation and supervision of the financial market and the financial organizations of October 2, 2008, activities of the accumulation pension funds and joint-stock investment funds" (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 5371), and also participants and (or) shareholders of which are registered in offshore zones;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.