of October 23, 2017 No. 1318-N
About approval of technical requirements to cash register and means of network communication, order of registration and removal from registration in tax authority of cash register and rules of application of cash register
Accepted the Government of the Republic of Armenia on October 5, 2017
Assuming as a basis part 7 of article 381 of the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia, the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1) technical requirements to cash register and means of network communication according to Appendix No. 1;
2) order of registration and removals from registration in tax authority of cash register according to Appendix No. 2;
3) rules of application of cash register according to Appendix No. 3.
2. Determine that taxpayers who before entry into force of this Resolution according to the procedure and the terms established by the legislation printed on the coupon of cash register the name and goods item of goods, the name and code of service, quantity of the bought goods, unit of its measurement print them and after entry into force of this Resolution, irrespective of the size of sales proceeds in 2017.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of October 5, 2017 No. 1318-N
1. The cash registers applied in the Republic of Armenia (further - KKM), shall meet the technical requirements imposed to KKM, the installed this Application (further - requirements).
2. In sense of application of the requirements established by this Appendix, the below-stated concepts make the following sense and value:
1) fiscal memory of KKM - the long-term memory device which is component of KKM and provided for record of day total reporting information, excluding change of this information;
2) the store of fiscal memory - one or several special separate chips of memory for storage of fiscal data;
3) fiscal data - information which is subject to registration in fiscal memory;
4) fiskalization - inclusion of the KKM fiscal mode;
5) synchronization - exchange of data between KKM and the central database. KKM sends data on committed transactions and receives settings and updates of data;
6) total sum - the amount which is subject to registration in case of completion of execution of the document;
7) private total sum - the amount created by KKM in the course of execution of the document. The size of private total sum cannot be negative;
8) total sum of replaceable sales - the amount of total sums of the documents processed by KKM during registration of sales (performance of works, rendering services) during change.
3. The KKM program used in the Republic of Armenia shall allow possibility of its application in the Armenian, Russian and English languages.
4. The data registered on the coupon printed by KKM shall be in Armenian.
5. KKM applied in the Republic of Armenia shall meet the following general technical requirements:
KKM shall have 1):
and. fiscal memory;
. name of access for the user and possibility of input of the password;
century of ceased to be valid
marking in which shall be specified the name KKM, treasurer number, date of issue, logo of KKM producer. The method of drawing marking shall provide its security throughout service life of KKM;
of ceased to be valid
e. ceased to be valid
. possibility of connection to information system of higher tax authority by means of the SIM card on channels 4G (+), 3G, 2G of the I GPRS, by means of the Internet through WIFI, Ethernet port;
h. ceased to be valid
and. connection certification the KKM-protsessingovy device the center (the organization having competence of implementation of processing and clearing of payment cards) of payment systems for which EMVCo L 1, EMVCo L 2, PCI PED are obligatory, TQM Label, etc. the KKM this device if payment systems establish further new mandatory requirements;
to. possibility of change of the software and integration of new modules;
KKM shall provide 2):
and. storage of information on cash transactions, and also office information in non-volatile memory in case of shutdown of network food;
. century programming of the main operating modes;
working capacity after emergency shutdowns of the electric power (power supply);
of ceased to be valid
e. work with information system in the special format (under the protocol) approved by higher tax authority;
. implementation of cash calculations by means of plastic cards, including payment cards (chips, contactless and magnetic), in the presence - also payment instruments used based on other payment technologies;
h. establishment of communication with the corresponding regularity - is at least once in each two hours - with information system of Committee of state revenues of the Republic of Armenia (further - tax authority) for the purpose of data exchange according to the protocol established by the paragraph "e" this subitem (sending these coupons and receipt of new data from single base of tax authority);
and. harmonization (reduction in compliance) the relevant data (date, time and other) with information system of tax authority;
to. ceased to be valid
3) KKM shall provide suspension of work in the cases established by this Appendix.
4) ceased to be valid
6. KKM shall meet the requirements established by the technical regulation of requirements to electric equipment of low voltage.
7. in case of analysis (opening of the case) of the KKM device shutdown of the fiscal mode, deleting of the data which are stored in KKM except for this to fiscal memory shall be performed.
8. Information on the cash calculations perfromed by means of KKM goes to tax authority through the mobile or fixed telephony providing network communication.
9. In case of sending information on the cash calculations (committed transactions) perfromed by means of KKM, through mobile communication used by SIM(SIM) - cards and the provided communication shall conform to the following requirements:
1) cards shall have only possibility of data exchange (Data) and to be available only in the territory of the Republic of Armenia (without roaming);
2) cards shall receive static addresses of SP (IP);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.