of June 11, 2012 No. 706-N
About approval of procedures for the state approval of the end-user certificate, issue of the import certificate and approval of forms of certificates
Accepted the Government of the Republic of Armenia on May 31, 2012
Assuming as a basis part 3 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About legal acts", the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1) procedure for the state approval of the end-user certificate according to appendix No. 1;
2) procedure for issue of the import certificate according to appendix No. 2;
3) forms of the end-user certificate and the import certificate according to appendix No. 3.
2. To the chairman of Committee of state revenues under the Government of the Republic of Armenia: to provide information on the import performed according to the certificates approved by this Resolution within ten working days after customs clearance of these transactions to the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia and Service of homeland security under the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of May 31, 2012 No. 706-N
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of the state approval of the end-user certificate (further - the certificate).
2. Provisions of this Procedure extend to the goods imported on the territory of the Republic of Armenia which export from the exporting country is caused by need of issue of the exporting country of the certificate by authorized body with approval of state body of the Republic of Armenia.
3. The procedure does not limit the right of the legal entities and physical persons and individual entrepreneurs importing goods on the territory of the Republic of Armenia to perform commodity import without certificate or in case of the requirement the exporting country of the certificate to represent legal entities and physical persons and individual entrepreneurs this certificate with own approval if it is acceptable for the exporting country.
4. The certificate approved by the state authorized body of the Republic of Armenia is the document of strict accounting.
5. Approval of the certificate according to requirements of this Procedure performs the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia (further - authorized body), except for Item 6 of this Procedure.
6. In case of import by state bodies of the Republic of Armenia of goods, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the Procedure, to the Republic of Armenia for own needs the certificate affirms the last.
7. The certificate is filled in in duplicate by the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur. All copies are signed by the head of the legal entity or person authorized by him or the individual entrepreneur, having assumed liabilities established by the certificate.
8. The certificate is filled in according to form No. 1 of Appendix No. 3 to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of May 31, 2012 No. 706-H. The certificate can be also completed in English.
9. In the presence of additional requirements of the exporting country to contents of the certificate corresponding changes can be made to form No. 1 of Appendix No. 3 to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of May 31, 2012 No. 706-N.
10. For the purpose of approval by authorized body of the certificate completed and certified by the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur, the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur addresses to authorized body, having submitted the following data and documents:
1) the statement in which for the legal entity are specified the name of the legal entity, the location and activities implementation, for the individual entrepreneur - name, surname, the residence and activities implementation;
2) name, country, location of the exporter;
3) if import is performed not by the applicant - the name and the location of the import company, or for the individual import entrepreneur - name, surname, the residence and activities implementation;
4) the technical description on the imported goods;
5) the certificates completed and certified according to requirements the stipulated in Item 7 presents About;
6) copies of the import agreement or other document confirming transfer of imported goods;
7) the copy of the conclusion or other document of the relevant authorized body of the Republic of Armenia resolving commodity import to the Republic of Armenia if the requirement about availability of such conclusion or the document for import of these goods is established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia;
8) location and (or) uses of goods;
9) purpose of end use of goods.
11. The legal entity and the individual entrepreneur has the right to provide the statement and the data and documents specified in Item 10 of this Procedure attached to it to authorized body and electronic method.
12. If the documents and (or) data enclosed to the application are incomplete, the authorized body within 2 working days informs on it the applicant.
13. The authorized body refuses approval of the certificate if:
1) the documents submitted by the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur, podlozhna;
2) there is contradiction between the actions provided for import and interests of homeland security of the Republic of Armenia, and also the international obligations assumed by the Republic of Armenia.
14. In the absence of the bases for refusal, the stipulated in Item 13 presents About, within three working days after submission to authorized body of all necessary documents and data, the stipulated in Item 10 presents About, the authorized body approves one copy from the provided certificates and transfers him to the applicant. The second copy from the certificates provided by the applicant is stored in authorized body.
15. The authorized body provides information on approval of the certificate in Committee of state revenues under the Government of the Republic of Armenia within three working days.
16. Having approved the certificate, the authorized body guarantees execution by the legal entity or individual entrepreneur of obligations assumed by the certificate.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.