Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 13, 2019 No. 259
of May 2, 2019 No. 224
About Rules of the treatment of production wastes, consumption and their use for the purpose of receipt of fuel and energy resources and products
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About energy saving and energy efficiency" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government to take necessary measures for accomplishment of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 2, 2019 No. 224
Rules of the treatment of production wastes, consumption and their use for the purpose of receipt of fuel and energy resources and products (further - Rules) determine conditions of the treatment of production wastes, consumption and their use for the purpose of receipt of fuel and energy resources and products in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, establish basic rights and obligations of the Parties in case of the treatment of production wastes, consumption and their use for the purpose of receipt of fuel and energy resources and products.
1. These rules are developed based on part 2 of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About energy saving and energy efficiency".
2. In these rules terms with the following determinations are applied:
- hydrocarbon the containing waste - waste of products of oil refining;
- burning of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste - the process of thermal oxidation of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste by air oxygen which is followed by allocation of heat.
3. Hydrocarbon the containing waste which is used in fuel quality is given to appendix 2 Rules of the treatment of production wastes, consumption and their use for the purpose of receipt of fuel and energy resources and products.
4. Hydrocarbon is forbidden to use in fuel quality the containing waste containing halogens, the polychlorinated diphenyls and terphenyls, and also waste for which danger 1 and 2 classes are established.
5. Uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste in fuel quality is allowed to be used in the form of additive to the main fuel (fuel oil, oven fuel, diesel fuel) in the form of independently burned fuel only on condition of development of the corresponding technical regulatory legal acts on fuel from uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste or from mixes of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste with the main fuel that provides transfer of waste in the category of goods (fuel).
6. Development (creation, statement, registration and approval) of technical regulatory legal acts on uglevodorodsoderzhashchy the waste used in fuel quality shall be performed by legal entities or individual entrepreneurs producers of the uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste and / or their mixes with the main fuel planned to use in fuel quality - according to requirements of national and international standards.
7. In technical regulatory legal acts on the uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste used in fuel quality the following requirements shall be established:
- to the chemical composition of fuel, including extreme humidity and average, extreme ash content and average, mass fraction of limiting sulfur and average, content of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen in the working mass of fuel; to concentration of impurity, content of the components characterizing properties of this fuel;
- to quantitative and high-quality composition of flue gases when burning this type of fuel in the corresponding installations.
8. The requirements established in specifications shall be proved:
- results of testing of physical and chemical and component composition of fuel;
- results of the actual testing of emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air when burning this type of fuel.
9. In technical regulatory legal acts degree of their danger and class of danger of dangerous uglevodorodsoderzhashchy wastes shall be specified the uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste used in fuel quality. Indicators of their fire-and-explosion hazard according to requirements of national and international standards are without fail specified. Degree of danger of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste and class of their danger are established by their producers.
10. In case of establishment hydrocarbon 3 degrees of danger the subject of managing performing operation of object for use of this withdrawal in fuel quality shall the containing withdrawal in compliance and according to the procedure, determined by the national and international standards and standards, to obtain the license for the activities connected with use of waste 1-3 degrees of danger if these activities are economic and is determined in articles of organization.
11. Technical regulatory legal acts on the uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste used in fuel quality shall be approved with Committee on environmental protection of the Republic of Tajikistan.
12. Use of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste without availability of specifications on installations on thermal conversion of the waste for energy production providing high-temperature burning is allowed (with temperature in hot zone it is not below 850 °C during at least 2 c). This method of thermal conversion of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste is regulated.
13. In case of collection hydrocarbon of the containing waste it is necessary to exclude hit in them plastic lubricants, organic solvents, fats, varnishes, paints, the contaminating chemical and mechanical substances, antifreeze, gasoline, kerosene, halogens, the polychlorinated diphenyls and terphenyls.
14. Collection and storage of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste need to be performed:
- separately by types;
- by mixing of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste of different types if it is provided by the trial regulations establishing procedure for carrying out technology works on preparation of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste for use in fuel quality and also rules of their burning;
- separately by fuel types according to technical regulatory legal acts on fuels from uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste (for the uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste prepared for use in fuel quality).
15. Collection of uglevodorodsoderzhashchy waste shall be performed taking into account indicators of fire risk, toxicity, chemical activity, and also uniformity of fire extinguishing means according to national and international standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.