It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 13, 2019 No. 258
of May 2, 2019 No. 227
About creation of the National Yagnob natural park
According to articles 6 and 27 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About especially protected natural territories", for the purpose of preserving and recovery of the natural complexes having the special ecological value and preserving cultural heritage (objects of ethnography, archeology, history and natural landscapes), developments of ecological tourism, conducting scientific works and steady use of natural resources, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Create the National Yagnob natural park at the expense of lands of the state inventory and other land users of Ayninsky district of Sughd area.
2. Approve Regulations on the National Yagnob natural park it (is applied).
3. Financing of the National Yagnob natural park is performed by the got profit of economic activity and external and internal investment.
4. To the state committee on land management and geodesy of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the Agency of forestry under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in accordance with the established procedure to draft the relevant acts of allocation of the parcel of land to the National Yagnob natural park and to submit for approval in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 2, 2019 No. 227
1. The national Yagnob natural park (further - the Park) is organized according to article 27 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About especially protected natural territories" for the purpose of strengthening of protection and preserving valuable landscape complexes, rare and endangered species of flora and fauna, nature sanctuaries, culture and history, carrying out research researches of revival of national traditions, creating favorable conditions for tourism development, and also steady environmental management.
2. The park is located in northwest part of the Republic of Tajikistan, in the territory of Ayninsky district of Sughd area.
3. The Park territory with all natural objects which are in it constitutes land fund of nature protection appointment, and use of its natural resources is performed according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About especially protected natural territories" and the Land code of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also this provision.
4. The park is state-owned property and is under authority of public institution of especially protected natural territories of the Agency of forestry under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. Borders of the Park are determined according to requirements of the Land code of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. Employees of security service of the Park according to article 49 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About especially protected natural territories", at the same time are the state inspectors and have the rights and privileges provided for them the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of especially protected natural territories.
7. The park when implementing the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, presidential decrees of the Republic of Tajikistan, the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
8. Accomplishment of the following tasks is assigned to the park:
- preserving unique natural complexes, and also monuments history, culture and other objects of cultural heritage (ethnographic and local history objects);
- recovery and preserving biological diversity and rational use of natural resources;
- preserving cultural and historical heritage;
- carrying out research programs for the purpose of protection and reproduction of plant and animal life, including rare and endangered species;
- revival and preserving national traditions, improvement of social and cultural and community conditions of accommodation of the population, development of traditional methods of environmental management;
- development assistance of ecological and cultural tourism;
- the organization of tourist and excursion activities in the mode of recreational zone, assistance to carrying out educational and educational work among the population;
- development and deployment of scientific methods of preserving natural complexes, carrying out environmental monitoring and эко - educations of the population.
9. The territory of the Park is distributed on the following zones:
- zone of the reserved mode within which any economic and recreational activity is forbidden;
- the zone of the custom mode providing security conditions of natural objects within which strictly regulated recreational use is allowed. In zone of the custom mode creation of conditions for short-term rest of citizens by the organization of tourist routes, placing of tents, small shelters and natural angle-pieces for survey is allowed;
- the zone of cognitive tourism intended for the organization of ecological education and acquaintance with Park sights;
- zone of recreational use, including the territories intended for sports and amateur hunting, rybolovla, cinema - and photographings;
- the zone of protection of historical and cultural objects providing conditions for preserving complexes and objects of cultural heritage;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.