It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice
On July 24, 1998 No. 475/2915
of July 10, 1998 No. 46
About approval of the Instruction for application of Classification of inventories and resources of minerals of the state fund of subsoil to geological economically studying of resources of perspective sites and inventories of oil and gas deposits
According to Item 16 of the Regulations on procedure for the conducting state examination and assessment of inventories of minerals approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 22, 1994 N 865, and also Item 7 of the Classification of inventories and resources of minerals of the state fund of subsoil approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 5, 1997 N 432, I ORDER:
1. Approve the Instruction for application of Classification of inventories and resources of minerals of the state fund of subsoil to geological economically studying of resources of perspective sites and inventories of oil and gas deposits which is attached.
2. This Instruction is obligatory for accomplishment by subjects of business activity that carry out exploration works, designing and construction of oil-and-gas production enterprises, development of fields of hydrocarbon.
3. Enact the Instruction since 01.01.1999.
4. With commissioning of this Instruction to consider such what is not applied in Ukraine, the "Instruction for application of classification of inventories of fields, perspective and forecast resources of oil and combustible gases" approved by the chairman of DKZ USSR on October 14, 1983.
5. To the chief geologist of department of DKZ Zits A. P. submit the Instruction on state registration to Minjyust of Ukraine.
6. I reserve control over the implementation of the order.
Chairman of DKZ of Ukraine V. Lovinyukov
Approved by the Order of State Commission of Ukraine on inventories of minerals of 10.07.98, No. 46
1.1. Oil - natural mix which consists from hydrocarbon compounds of metane, petronew and aromatic groups, which in bedded and standard conditions (MPa 0,1 in case of the 20th hail.) (C) stay in liquid phase. Not hydrocarbon compounds are present at oil in the form of sulphurous, nitrogenous, oxygen, metalloorganic complexes. Widespread component is sulfur which contains in oil both in the form of different connections, and in free condition. In the majority of oil in bedded conditions contains, in this or that quantity, dissolved gas.
Behind distinctions of structure and physical properties of oil are divided into number of types. Their typification is performed behind group hydrocarbon and fractional composition, content of sulfur and other not hydrocarbon components, asphaltenes and pitches.
The group hydrocarbon structure reflects content (as a percentage behind weight) three primary groups of hydrocarbon - metane, petronew and aromatic. Essential value has availability of the solid hydrocarbons dissolved in oil - paraffin. Behind their quantity oils share on low-paraffin (to % 1,5), paraffin (% 1,51 - 6) and high-paraffin (more than 6%).
The fractional structure displays relative content (as a percentage behind weight) those fractions of oil which boil away in case of razgonka to the 350th hail. With and oil fractions (distillates) with boiling temperature from above the 350th hail. Page.
Behind sulfur content oil shares on low-sulfur (to 0, %), sulphurous (% 0,51 - 2) and high-sulphurous (more than 2%), and in case of identification of content more than sulfur % 0,5 in oil has industrial value.
Are divided by amount of pitches of oil on low-resinous (to 5%), resinous (5 - 15%) and high-resinous (more than 15%). Concentration of liquid metals (vanadium, chrome, cobalt, nickel, etc.) in some high-resinous oils can reach industrial values (see appendix 4).
Properties of oil in standard conditions significantly differ from their properties in bedded conditions owing to influence of dissolved gas, temperature and pressure in subsoil. In standard conditions density, molecular lot, viscosity, temperatures of hardening and boiling, in bedded conditions - saturation pressure dissolved gas, the gas-capacity, volume coefficient, coefficient of thermal expansion, compressibility coefficient, density and viscosity is key parameters.
1.2. Natural combustible gas (further - gas) - natural mix of hydrocarbon and not hydrocarbon compounds and elements which stay in bedded conditions in different phases (gaseous, liquid, firm) or dissolved in oil or water, and in standard conditions - only in gaseous phase. Methane and its homologs - ethane, propane, butane are the main components of gas in standard conditions. Gas often contains hydrogen sulfide, helium, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and inert gases, sometimes mercury. Ethane, propane and butane is raw materials for production of the liquefied gas and products of the petrochemical industry.
Industrial value has content (behind amount): ethane in gas of 3% and more, helium in gas, free and dissolved in oil, according to 0,050 of % and 0,035 of %, and hydrogen sulfide is more than % 0,5. If nitrogen content in free gas is more than 30%, then its industrial production is possible and, respectively, accounting of such inventories is necessary (see appendix 4).
The main indicators of properties of gas are the molecular weight, density in standard conditions, density concerning air, the critical temperature and pressure, sverkhszhatost coefficient, volume coefficient, viscosity, capability to gidratosozdaniye, heat of combustion.
1.3. Condensate - natural mix of mainly easy hydrocarbon compounds which stay in gas in dissolved condition under certain thermobaric conditions and pass into liquid phase in case of reduction of pressure to level, condensation pressure are lower. Potential content of C5+ hydrocarbon higher, density of condensate in standard conditions and pressure of the beginning of condensation is key parameters of gas which part condensate is.
1.4. Oil and gas accumulate in collectors of the steam, kavernovy, fracture and mixed types, forming natural accumulations - deposits. The deposit is any natural accumulation of oil or gas in the trap formed by breed collector under tire from low permeable and impermeable rocks. The deposit can be formed by one or several layers collectors with single hydrodynamic system.
1.5. The field is site of crust with which are naturally connected one or more deposits of hydrocarbon which by quantity, quality and conditions of bedding are suitable for industrial use. The field can be odnopokladny and mnogopokladny. Borders of the field are determined by contours of the reconnoitered and previously explored reserves.
1.6. Depending on phase condition in standard conditions and structure of the main hydrocarbon compounds in subsoil of the field (deposit) of oil and gas share on:
- oil which contain oil and the gas dissolved in it;
- gas-oil and oil and gas (two-phase): in the first the main part of the field (deposit) oil, and gas (the gas heading) occupies smaller amount, secondly gas part (the gas heading) behind amount exceeds oil;
- gas which contain only gas;
- gas-condensate which gas contains condensate;
- oil-gas condensate which contain oil, gas and condensate.
1.7. The field of use of oil and gas is determined according to requirements of the state and industry standards and specifications to composition of hydrocarbon. In standards the technology of production, methods of transportation and conversion of raw materials which provide its complex use are determined. The industrial value of hydrocarbon and not hydrocarbon components which contain in oil and gas is determined based on requirements of standards according to technical and economic calculations of profitability of their withdrawal and use.
2.1. Behind the size of the extracting inventories of oil and gas of the field are divided into 7 groups:
- unique - more than 300 million t of oil; more than 300 billion CBM of gas;
- large - 100 - 300 million t of oil; 100-300 billion CBM of gas;
- big - 30 - 100 million t of oil; 30-100 billion CBM of gas;
- average - 10 - 30 million t of oil; 10-30 billion CBM of gas;
- small - 5 - 10 million t of oil; 5-10 billion CBM of gas;
- small - 1 - 5 million t of oil; 1-5 billion CBM of gas;
- very small - to 1 million t of oil; to 1 billion CBM of gas.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.