of January 17, 2019 No. 2671-VIII
About social services
This Law determines the main organizational and legal basis of provision of the social services directed to prevention of difficult vital circumstances, overcoming or minimization of their negative consequences, to the persons/families which are in difficult vital circumstances.
1. In this Law terms are used in such value:
1) basic social services - social services which provision in connection therewith the Law is provided to receivers of social services with the Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations, district, district public administrations, executive bodies of city councils of the cities of regional value, and also executive bodies of village, settlement, city councils of the integrated territorial communities in the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol created according to the law and the perspective plan of forming of the territories of communities and recognized as the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine solvent according to the procedure, established by the law (further - councils of the integrated territorial communities);
2) determination of requirements of the population of administrative-territorial unit / territorial community in social services - collection, generalization and information analysis about availability in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit of vulnerable national groups, persons/families which are in difficult vital circumstances and cannot independently overcome them, about their need for social services on the basis of which results management decisions on the organization of provision of such services are made;
3) vulnerable national groups - persons/families which have the highest risk of hit in difficult vital circumstances because of influence of adverse external and/or internal factors;
4) ensuring the best interests of receivers of social services - the actions and decisions directed to satisfaction of individual needs of receivers of social services according to age, sex, the state of health, features of intellectual and physical development, life experience, family, cultural, ethnic and other origin, requirements and interests of children, persons with disability, persons recognized incapacitated, persons whose civil capacity to act is limited, elderly people, and also taking into account opinion of receivers of social services if they on age, can express to the level of development and the state of health it;
5) needy person - person, which average monthly comprehensive income in one quarter preceding month which is prior to month of the request for provision of social services, does not exceed two subsistence minimums for the corresponding category of persons. The average monthly comprehensive income of person is determined by the automated exchange of the available data between information and telecommunication systems of authorities, companies, organizations, organizations and estimated by division of average monthly comprehensive income of family into the number of family members who join in its structure. The technique of calculation of average monthly comprehensive income of family affirms the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of social protection of the population;
6) suppliers of social services - legal entities and physical persons, physical persons - the entrepreneurs included in the Section "Suppliers of Social Services" of the Register of suppliers and receivers of social services;
7) consolidation of suppliers of social services - public association which founders and members are suppliers of social services which purpose of activities is protection of the rights and interests of suppliers of social services;
8) consolidation of receivers of social services - public association which founders and members are receivers of social services, their legal representatives which purpose of activities is protection of the rights and interests of receivers of social services;
9) consolidation of workers of system of provision of social services - public association which founders and members are workers of system of provision of social services which purpose of activities is protection of the rights and interests of workers of system of provision of social services, and also interests of the citizens connected with professional activity in system of provision of social services;
10) receivers of social services - persons/families which belong to vulnerable national groups and/or are in difficult vital circumstances and to which social services are provided;
11) quality evaluation of social services - result of indicators of quality of the provided social service;
12) assessment of needs of person/family for social services - the analysis of belonging of person/family to vulnerable national groups, its difficult vital circumstances and determination of individual requirements of person/family, the list and amount of social services which the person/family needs;
13) indicators of quality of social services - set of the indicators used for assessment of process and results of activities of the supplier of social services on compliance to the established requirements and effectiveness of social services in prevention of difficult vital circumstances, overcoming or minimization of their negative consequences for the persons/families which are in such circumstances;
14) the Register of suppliers and receivers of social services - the automated information and telecommunication system intended for collection, registration, accumulating, storage, use, depersonalization and destruction of the data on suppliers and receivers of social services determined by this Law;
15) difficult vital circumstances - circumstances which negatively influence life, the state of health and development of the person, functioning of family which the person/family cannot independently overcome.
Factors which can cause difficult vital circumstances:
a) advanced age;
b) partial or total loss of physical activity, memory;
c) the incurable diseases, diseases requiring long-term treatment;
d) mental and behavioural disturbances, including owing to the use of psychoactive agents;
є) low-security of person;
g) behavioural frustration at children because of divorce of parents;
h) evasion by parents or persons who replace them, from accomplishment of the obligations on education of the child;
i) loss of social communications, including during stay in places of detention;
і) child abuse;
ї) violence on the basis of sex;
й) domestic violence;
j) hit in human trafficking situation;
k) the damage caused by the fire, natural disaster, catastrophic crash, fighting, act of terrorism, armed conflict, temporary occupation;
16) the social order - means of regulation of activities in system of provision of social services by attraction on contractual basis of suppliers of social services for requirements satisfaction of persons/families in social services according to results of determination of requirements of the population of administrative-territorial unit / territorial community in social services;
17) social services - the actions directed to prevention of difficult vital circumstances, overcoming such circumstances or minimization of their negative consequences for persons/families which are in them. Several social services can be provided to person/family one or at the same time. The procedure for the organization of provision of social services affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
18) superviziya - the professional support of the workers rendering social services, directed to overcoming professional difficulties, the analysis and remedial action, enhancement of the organization of work, stimulation of motivation to work, respect for ethical standards and standards of provision of social services, prevention of emergence of professional burnout, ensuring emotional support. Methodical recommendations about superviziya affirm the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of social protection of the population.
1. Social services are provided for achievement of the following purposes:
1) prevention of difficult vital circumstances;
2) overcoming difficult vital circumstances;
3) minimization of negative consequences of difficult vital circumstances.
1. Provision of social services is performed on the principles:
1) respect for human rights, the rights of the child and the rights of persons with disability;
3) providing the equal rights and opportunities of women and men;
4) respect of honor and advantage;
7) social justice;
8) availability and openness;
9) impartiality and safety;
11) individual approach;
14) maximum efficiency and transparency of use by suppliers of social services of budgetary and other funds;
15) providing the high quality level of social services.
1. The legislation on social services is based on the Constitution of Ukraine and consists of this Law, other laws and regulatory legal acts adopted according to this Law, governing the relations in system of provision of social services, and international treaties of Ukraine concerning provision of social services which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.