of February 24, 2003 No. 250
About approval of the Procedure for appointment and payment of the government public assistance to needy families
According to article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "About the government public assistance to needy families" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for appointment and payment of the government public assistance to needy families which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 24, 2003, No. 250
1. This Procedure determines conditions of appointment and payment of the government public assistance to needy families (further - the government public assistance) provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the government public assistance to needy families", the list of the documents necessary for purpose of such help, and also the basis for the termination of its payment.
2. The government public assistance is appointed and paid to needy families which constantly live in the territory of Ukraine and for the reasons, valid or independent of them, have average monthly comprehensive income less subsistence minimum for family.
The government public assistance is appointed to six months since month of the request for its appointment.
3. Appointment and payment of the government public assistance are performed by structural divisions concerning social protection of the population Kiev and Sevastopol of the state administrations, district, district in, executive bodies of city councils of the cities of regional value, district in the cities (in case of their education) councils (further - social security authorities of the population) at the registered place of residence or the residence of the authorized representative of needy family.
Applications for purpose of the government public assistance to which necessary documents are enclosed (further - statements with necessary documents) are adopted from citizens by social security authorities of the population. Since January 1, 2021 statements with necessary documents are adopted from citizens by social security authorities of the population of the district state administrations only in case of sending them by mail or electronically (through the official website of Minsotspolitiki, information systems of executive bodies and local government bodies integrated with it or the Single state web portal of electronic services).
Statements with necessary documents are also adopted by authorized officers of executive body of village, settlement, city council of the corresponding territorial community (further - officials of executive body) and officials of the center of provision of administrative services which transfer them within three working days from the date of their receipt to relevant organ of social protection of the population.
Till July 1, 2021 the official of executive body or center of provision of administrative services, adopts the statement with necessary documents, if technically possible registers the statement and creates electronic case (fills the corresponding electronic forms with use of information systems of Minsotspolitiki) and no later than the next working day directs electronic case to relevant organ of social protection of the population means of electronic communication through information systems of Minsotspolitiki with observance of requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About electronic documents and electronic document management", "About electronic confidential services", "About information security in information and telecommunication systems".
Since March 1, 2021 statements with necessary documents are adopted by officials of executive body or center of provision of administrative services only with forming of electronic case.
Statements with necessary documents (after forming of electronic case) in paper form are transferred to relevant organ of social protection of the population at least every two weeks.
4. The government public assistance at the place of residence is appointed on condition of non receipt of the specified benefit at the registered place of residence of person who addressed for purpose of the government public assistance (further - the applicant). Data on non receipt of benefit are checked by social security authorities of the population with use of information systems.
5. For purpose of the government public assistance the authorized representative of needy family whose face makes sure the passport of the citizen of Ukraine or other document confirming the right to permanent residence in Ukraine (for the foreigner and the stateless person) submits the following documents:
the statement constituted in the form established by Minsotspolitiki;
the declaration on the income and property condition of persons who addressed for purpose of all types of the public assistance, constituted in the form established by Minsotspolitiki (further - the declaration);
the certificate of the income in case of specifying in the declaration of the income, information on which is absent in GNS, the Pension fund of Ukraine, Social Insurance Funds, etc. and according to the legislation it cannot be received on the corresponding request of social security authority of the population. In case of impossibility of confirmation of such income the reference to the declaration applies written explanation with indication of their size;
the reference of the established form of direct participation of person in anti-terrorist operation, implementation of measures for ensuring national security and defense, repulse and control of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions (in the presence).
Information on structure of needy family of the applicant is specified in the declaration. If the applicant already receives any of types of government assistance which are appointed by social security authorities of the population, data on the size of benefit are considered by this body without the need for its declaring.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.