of February 24, 2003 No. 250
About approval of the Procedure for appointment and payment of the government public assistance to needy families
According to article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "About the government public assistance to needy families" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for appointment and payment of the government public assistance to needy families which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 24, 2003, No. 250
1. This Procedure determines conditions of appointment and payment to needy families of the government public assistance provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the government public assistance to needy families".
2. The government public assistance to needy families (further - the public assistance) is appointed and paid in cash to needy families which constantly live in the territory of Ukraine, have average monthly comprehensive income, below subsistence minimum for family.
3. Appointment and payment of the public assistance are performed by structural divisions concerning social protection of the population Kiev and Sevastopol of the state administrations, executive bodies, district, district in, city, district in the cities (in case of their education) councils (further - social security authorities of the population) at the registered place of residence or the place of the actual accommodation of the authorized representative of needy family.
In the rural zone statements with necessary documents for purpose of the public assistance are adopted by executive bodies of village and settlement councils and perform their transfer of social protection of the population to relevant organs. The specified executive bodies can determine the authorized person for documents acceptance.
In case of formation of the integrated territorial community statements with necessary documents for purpose of the government public assistance are adopted by authorized persons which are determined by executive bodies of council of the integrated territorial community, and transferred to relevant organs of social protection of the population.
If the applicant already receives government assistance, data on its size are considered by social security authority of the population without the need for its declaring.
4. The public assistance in the place of the actual accommodation is appointed on condition of non receipt of the specified benefit at the registered place of residence of the applicant. Verification of data on non receipt of benefit is performed by social security authorities of the population with use of information systems.
5. On each receiver of the public assistance the social security authority of the population creates the personal record where the documents necessary for purpose of the public assistance, and also calculations of its size are stored.
The storage duration of the personal record constitutes five years after the payment termination.
Purpose of the public assistance
6. For purpose of the public assistance the authorized representative of family files to social security authority of the population the following documents:
the document which proves the identity of the authorized representative of family;
the paragraph the fourth is excluded;
the declaration on the income and property (it is filled based on certificates of the income of each family member; do not join in the declaration the government public assistance appointed according to the Law of Ukraine "About the government public assistance to needy families"; the added subsidy for the consumed housing and communal services; the alimony paid by family members; cash cover of the military personnel, faces of the private and the commanding structure which are directly involved in anti-terrorist operation for the period of its carrying out, direct participation in implementation of actions for ensuring national security and defense, repulse and control of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, for the period of implementation of specified);
certificate of availability and size of land share (share);
the reference of the established form of direct participation of person in anti-terrorist operation, of direct participation in implementation of actions for ensuring national security and defense, repulse and control of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Information on family composition of the applicant is noted in the declaration on the income and property condition of persons who addressed for purpose of all types of the public assistance.
Application forms, certificates of family composition, the declaration on the income and property affirm Minsotspolitiki.
The family composition joins the husband, the wife; the family, the adopted children of these persons aged up to eighteen years, and also children who study on day form of education in organizations of general average, professional (professional), professional prehigher and higher education before achievement of twenty three years and who have no own families; unmarried full age children who are recognized as persons with disability since the childhood of I and II groups or persons with disability of the I group and live together with parents; the disabled parents of the husband and the wife living together with them and being in their dependence due to the lack of own income; person living together with lonely person with disability of the I group also performs care of it; the wife and the husband who live one family are not in scrap, but have general children. At the same time the family composition joins irrespective of the residence (stay) or registration children who study on day form of education in the professional, higher educational institutions I-IV of levels of accreditation before achievement of twenty three years and have no own families. The family composition does not join persons which are on complete state providing.
For purpose of the public assistance to the following term the authorized representative of family submits the application and the declaration on the income and property.
7. If the child who is on complete state content spends house vacation, the family has the right to address for purpose of the public assistance for complete months of stay of the child of the house based on the certificate of the relevant organization of removal of the child from material security. At the same time the child joins in family composition and the specified help is appointed (is listed) for stay of the child of the house.
8. The public assistance is appointed since month of the address if all necessary documents within a month are submitted. If all necessary documents are not enclosed to the application, the social security authority of the population informs the authorized representative of family what documents shall be submitted in addition.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.