of April 20, 2006 No. 282
About providing rural producers with fuels and lubricants for carrying out field work in 2006
1. Establish zero rates of taxes and fees on fuels and lubricants (further - fuel and lubricants) during the importing, razbronirovaniye from the state material reserve and further delivery to rural producers.
2. Determine the State public procurements agency and material reserves under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the authorized body performing import of fuel and lubricants for further delivery to rural producers.
3. The state customs inspection under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to make customs clearance of the fuel and lubricants imported by the State agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on public procurements and material reserves of 5000 (five thousand) tons of gasoline and 10000 (ten thousand) tons of diesel fuel, according to Item 1 of this resolution, with exemption of customs duties for customs clearance.
4. Under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on public procurements and material reserves together with the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide to the state agency distribution of amounts of the fuel and lubricants specified in Item 3 of this resolution.
5. Notify Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on change of rates of taxes and fees of fuel and lubricants when importing, further delivery for ensuring needs of rural producers during field work from amount of the state reserve according to Item 1 of this resolution.
6. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing and extends only to the deliveries performed for ensuring needs of rural producers during field work.
7. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State customs inspection under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in ten-day time to make in the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic offers on modification of some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic according to this resolution.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on department of fuel and energy complex, mining industry and natural resources, management of finance and management of economic development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister F.Kulov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.