of April 19, 2019 No. 336
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 1, 2019 No. UP-5647 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of System of Public Administration in the Sphere of Transport" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 1, 2019 "About the organization of activities of the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-4143:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the Minister of Transport A. Zh. Ramatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 19, 2019 No. 336
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives, functions, the rights, responsibility, procedure for the organization of activities and the reporting of the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Ministry), and also functional obligations and responsibility of his heads.
2. The ministry is the state body providing development and realization of single state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of development of road, rail, air, river and electro transport, the subway, and also road economy (further - transport and road economy).
3. In the activities the Ministry submits to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Cabinet of Ministers).
4. The ministry in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, and also this Provision and other acts of the legislation.
5. The ministry performs the activities in interaction with bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places and other organizations.
6. The decisions of the Ministry made within its powers are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, executive bodies on places, other organizations and their officials, and also legal entities and physical persons.
7. The ministry, the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations entering organizational structure of the Ministry are legal entities, have seal and forms with the name of the Ministry with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name in state language, separate balance, treasurer personal accounts in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, bank accounts, including in foreign currency.
8. Official name of the Ministry:
a) in state language:
complete - ÷zbekiston Respublikasi vazirliga Transport;
reduced - vazirliga Transport;
b) in English:
complete - Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
reduced - Ministry of transport;
c) in Russian:
complete - the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
reduced - Ministry of Transport.
9. Location (postal address) of the Ministry: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100128, city of Tashkent, Ulitsa Zulfiyakhonum, 3.
10. The Ministries log in:
Ministry of transport of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, management of transport of areas and city of Tashkent;
Committee on highways;
Agency of civil aviation;
Inspectorate for supervision of safety of rail haulings;
Inspectorate for control of quality of road-building works;
Center of studying of problems of development of transport and logistics;
research, educational institutions, other organizations.
11. The ministry solves the problems assigned to it and functions is direct, and also through the territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations entering into its structure.
12. The main objectives of the Ministry are:
1) development of the single state transport policy aimed at the harmonious development of all modes of transport on the basis of their integration into single transportation network of the Republic of Uzbekistan and use of new effective transport and logistic systems;
2) carrying out single tariff policy in the sphere of transport directed to stimulation of market development of transport and logistics services, ensuring their availability to all categories of consumers, and also investment attraction in industry;
3) development of offers and implementation of actions on development of the international transport corridors, enhancement of system of logistics, effective use of transport capacity of the country, minimization of costs of subjects of entrepreneurship for transport logistics services;
4) development of public-private partnership and increase in investment appeal of the country in the sphere of transport and road economy;
5) implementation of the advanced information technologies on digitalization of all transport system, development and strategy implementation of perspective development of the Single integrated transport system of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
6) carrying out single technical policy in the field of highways, providing the complex solution of questions of financing, designing, construction, repair and operation of highways, airfields and airports, stations, railway and other objects of transport infrastructure taking into account interests of users;
7) control in the sphere of transport, the organization and conducting investigations of aviation incidents and incidents with civil experimental aircrafts, and also accidents and the crashes on rail and river transport;
8) ensuring national interests of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the world market of transport services due to development of the international and regional cooperation in the sphere of transport and road economy;
9) implementation on system basis of advanced methods of education, preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel, taking into account the current and perspective demand of transport industry.
13. According to the assigned tasks the Ministry performs the following functions:
a) in the field of development of the single state transport policy aimed at the harmonious development of all modes of transport on the basis of their integration into single transportation network and use of new effective transport and logistic systems:
performs single state policy on development of transport and road economy, increase in efficiency and appeal of transport industry, forming of healthy competitive environment in the sphere of transport and road economy;
develops the concepts of development of transport and road economy for long-term outlook taking into account the complex, perspective and evidence-based development plan for industries and regions covering everything the key questions connected with providing the step-by-step and system solution of tasks in the sphere of transport and road economy;
will organize studying of problems of development of transport and logistics, development by results of studying of offers on the solution of the revealed problems, to research of ways of further optimization of passenger and cargo flows between the countries of Central Asia and Europe, to development of the international and regional transit through domestic transport communications;
develops offers and realizes actions for development of the international transport corridors, enhancement of system of logistics, effective use of transport capacity of the country, minimization of costs of subjects of entrepreneurship for transport logistics services;
performs the common directorship of the subordinated organizations, carries out the economic analysis of their activities, provides their effective functioning together with heads of these organizations;
performs monitoring of export-import transactions of the companies of transport and road economy within ensuring carrying out effective policy on growth in volumes of export and optimization of import;
will organize and coordinates carrying out single technical policy in the field of transport and road economy;
develops according to orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Cabinet of Ministers and on own initiative drafts of regulatory legal acts and submits them for consideration in accordance with the established procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.