of February 18, 2019 No. 7/1
About approval of the Regulations on disclosure of information by issuers of securities
Based on Item i) article 8 of the Law on the National commission on the financial market No. 192/1998 (repeated publication: Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, No. 117-126 BIS), Article 91 of the Join-stock companies law No. 1134/1997 (repeated publication: Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 1-4, 1), parts (5) Article 118 and part (7) article 125 of the Law on the capital market No. 171/2012 (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 193-197, 665) National commission on the DECIDES: financial market
1. Approve Regulations on disclosure of information by issuers of securities, according to appendix.
2. Declare invalid the Regulations on disclosure of information by issuers of securities approved by the Resolution of the National commission on the financial market No. 7/11 of February 12, 2016 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 134-139, 863).
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of publication.
Chairman of the National commission on the financial market
Approved by the Resolution of the National commission on the financial market No. 7/1 of February 18, 2019.
1. The regulations on disclosure of information by issuers of securities (further - the Provision) determine content and procedure for disclosure of information the following categories of issuers of securities:
1) the issuer, to the corresponding criteria of the subject of public value (further - the subject of public value);
2) the issuer whose securities are admitted to trading within multilateral trade system (further - the subject allowed in MTC);
3) the issuer, excellent from specified in subitems 1) and 2) which securities are traded out of the controlled market and/or MTS (further - the subject out of the controlled market and/or MTS).
2. This Provision is not applied in the relation:
1) bodies of the central and local public authority;
2) the issuers who issued the Moldavian depositary receipts;
3) the societies which are in process of insolvency or dissolution.
3. Issuers of securities take necessary measures in order that, information which is publicly opened according to this Provision, remained the available public at least within 5 years.
4. The terms and expressions used in the Provision have the values provided by the Law on the capital market No. 171/2012 (further - the Law No. 171/2012). At the same time, for the purpose of this provision, the following concepts are determined:
periodic reports - annual and semi-annual reports which reveal/are represented to the National commission on the financial market (further - the National commission) issuers of securities according to the procedure, provided by this Provision;
the continuous reporting / information - information on the events exerting impact on the issuer and also information on essential holding of shares which issuers and owners of securities, according to requirements of the legislation, shall extend and represent publicly to the National commission continuously, in process of approach of similar events.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.