of March 27, 2019 No. 252
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out by the Public auditing service, its interregional territorial authorities of the state financial audit of activities of subjects of managing
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for carrying out by the Public auditing service, its interregional territorial authorities of the state financial audit of activities of subjects of managing which is applied.
2. Determine that carrying out the state financial audit of activities of subjects of the managing begun before entry into force of this resolution comes to the end according to the procedure, acting before entry into force of this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 27, 2019 , No. 252
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of carrying out by the Public auditing service, its interregional territorial authorities (further - bodies of Gosauditsluzhby) the state financial audit of activities of subjects of managing.
The state financial audit of activities of the subject of managing for the period during which the state financial audit of the separate economic activities performed by subjects of managing of public sector of economy and by results of which the audit report is constituted was booked, it is not carried out at the initiative of body of the state financial control.
3. The state financial audit of activities of subjects of managing (further - audit) is type of the state financial audit which consists in check and the analysis of the state of affairs of rather legal and effective use of the public and/or municipal funds and property, other assets of the state, correctness of financial accounting and reliability of the financial reporting, condition of internal control at subjects of managing.
4. Terms which are used in this Procedure have such value:
1) auditor proofs - the materials (documents, information, data, survey results, questioning, interviewings, etc.) received in the course of audit which confirm auditor conclusions and judgments;
2) audit procedures - complex of the actions of the statutory auditor directed to receipt of auditor proofs during audit;
3) audit hypotheses - professional judgment of the statutory auditor concerning origins and availability of problems, omissions and shortcomings, violations, risks which negatively influence (can affect) on legality and efficiency of implementation of financial and economic activities by the subject of managing;
4) the statutory auditor - the official of body of Gosauditsluzhby who is given authority on carrying out audit and has the rights determined by article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About the basic principles of implementation of the state financial control in Ukraine";
5) information collection - obtaining from the participant of audit of required materials (information), in particular by carrying out in accordance with the established procedure counter reconciliation;
6) the head of audit - the official of body of Gosauditsluzhby who is determined from structure of group of statutory auditors and performs management of this group;
7) object of audit - the subject of managing of the state-owned and municipal property, the companies formed in accordance with the established procedure by public authorities, local government bodies and representatives on receipt of public funds, capture on them of obligations and implementation of payments, including the state, state, municipal companies, and also economic societies in which authorized capital the state or municipal share fraction (share, shares) exceeds 50 percent, their affiliated enterprises, and also the companies, economic societies in which authorized capital 50 and more percent belong to the state, including state, municipal companies and economic societies in which authorized capital the state or municipal share fraction (share, shares) exceeds 50 percent, merging of such companies;
8) the participant of audit - irrespective of legal form and pattern of ownership and the subject of business activity - physical person which had direct legal relationship with object of audit (have) the legal entity and/or were involved for accomplishment of contractual relations with object of audit.
5. The main objectives of audit are:
1) carrying out analysis and check:
observance by object of audit when implementing financial and economic activities of the requirements of the legislation issued by it acts, decisions and acts and decisions of its governing body;
efficiency of financial and economic activities of object of audit which is determined as ratio of the received results to planned taking into account used for their achievement to resources;
legal (target) and effective use of assets of object of audit and condition of their safety;
correctness of financial accounting and reliability of the financial reporting;
investing activities of object of audit;
conditions of internal control;
accomplishment of functions on management of objects of state-owned property;
2) development of offers and recommendations about elimination of the shortcomings and violations revealed during audit and to prevention them further (further - offers and recommendations).
6. Process of audit consists of the following stages:
1) planning and organization of audit (preliminary studying of object of audit, creation and approval of the working plan and program of audit).
The working plan and the program of audit is constituted by the head of audit and submits for approval to the head of body of Gosauditsluzhby or one of his deputies. The head of audit represents for acquaintance the program of audit to object of audit by one of the methods determined in Item 16 of this Procedure;
2) carrying out audit procedures, forming and execution of auditor proofs, preparation of auditor conclusions, offers and recommendations;
3) the reporting under results of audit by registration and coordination of the draft of the report on results of audit (further - the report), signing of the protocol of coordination of the report on results of the state financial audit of activities of subjects of managing (further - the protocol of coordination), forming, signing and submission of the report on object of audit;
4) monitoring of accomplishment of the proposals and recommendations submitted by results of audit and results of their implementation.
Documentation of carrying out audit is performed in paper form.
7. No. 795 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 09.09.2020
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.