of October 23, 2003 No. 973
About approval of Rules of confirmation and write-off of inventories of minerals
(as of August 6, 2008)
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About subsoil" I decide:
1. Approve "Rules of confirmation and write-off of inventories of minerals" (are applied).
2. This Decree becomes effective from the date of signing.
Azerbaijan Republic Heydar ALIYEV
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 23, 2003 No. 973
1.1. These rules are prepared according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About subsoil" and the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of April 27, 1998 No. 701 "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic on subsoil" and establish rules of confirmation of inventories of minerals and write-off from the account of the subject of the got inventories of minerals, and also inventories which lost industrial value in the course of production, are not confirmed during the subsequent works on geological studying or operation of fields conducting operational works with entering of corresponding change into the state stock balance of minerals.
1.2. Inventories of the reconnoitered mineral deposits are confirmed by the Commission on inventories of minerals of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Azerbaijan Republic after carrying out in this body of state examination.
1.3. Confirmation of explored reserves of minerals forms the basis for their registration in the state stock balance of minerals, conducting their accounting, and also attraction to operation.
1.4. Inventories of minerals are charged off accounts of the subject operating operational works based on the documents submitted by it by the decision of the Commission on inventories of minerals.
1.5. The inventories confirmed in the relevant commissions on confirmation of inventories of minerals, and also received in the course of the subsequent exploration works and operation of the field and almost included in the account by the decision of the user subsoil conducting operational works belong to inventories of the minerals which are on the account of the user subsoil performing mining.
2. Confirmation of inventories of minerals
2.1. Inventories of minerals prove to be true in the Commission on inventories of minerals in the following cases:
- when carrying out exploration of reserves of minerals in subsoil;
- when the inventories received as a result of the extra exploration works which are carried out to the period after confirmation of inventories substantially change geological and industrial assessment of the field;
- in case of increase in set of balance sheet inventories on industrial categories of the fields which are in operation (And + B+C) as a result of their development and extra exploration works more than for 50 percent, in comparison with earlier confirmed inventories;
- in case of excess of set of the balance sheet inventories which are written off in use because are not repaid from the technical and economic party and more than 20 percent intended for write-off, in comparison with the confirmed inventories on industrial categories are inexpedient for operation, and also;
- in case of change after confirmation of reserves of the filed of demand for mineral raw materials and the made products, the state and industry standards or specifications, and also the technological scheme making essential impact on indicators of standards of mineral raw materials.
Calculation of the inventories provided to the Commission on inventories of minerals for repeated confirmation is conducted on the basis of the new standards or the minerals of former standards considered in the Commission on inventories confirmed in the appropriate order which use is confirmed with technical and economic calculations.
2.2. Documents by calculation of inventories by results of exploration works are submitted to the Commission on inventories of minerals after consideration in (is scientifically production) - technical councils of the organizations and the organizations conducting exploration.
The documents necessary for calculation of inventories for fields where operational works are conducted, are jointly represented by the organizations conducting prospecting works on the field and performing its operation for consideration to the Commission on inventories of minerals.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.