of November 26, 1999 No. 129
About primary professional education
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on October 27, 1999
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of primary professional education, regulates the activities of subjects of industrial practice structures in the Kyrgyz Republic aimed at providing the rights of citizens in case of receipt of profession, preparation, advanced training and retraining of workers in the educational educational organizations of primary professional education.
Primary professional education represents preparation, advanced training and retraining of workers of skilled work (workers, employees) in the main directions of socially useful activities based on the basic or general secondary education. In necessary cases conditions for receipt of profession are created to persons who do not have the main general education.
In establishment cases the international treaty (agreement) of other rules, than those which are provided by this Law are applied rules of the international treaty (agreement).
The state guarantees the right of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic to receipt of primary professional education by creation of the corresponding education system, necessary social and economic conditions, implementation of legal protection of the citizens getting primary professional education.
The state supports primary professional education by means of:
- financings (complete or partial) the state educational organizations of primary professional education at the expense of means of the government budget;
- expansions of access for citizens to primary professional education;
- provisions by the student in the state educational organizations of primary professional education of the state grants, places in hostels, benefits and privileges, including for food and journey on transport, free medical attendance;
- creations of necessary premises for the organization of systematic compulsory professional training of workers in the organizations;
- assistance to creation and functioning of non-state educational institutions of primary professional education;
- assistance to creation of the educational scientific-industrial complexes promoting continuity and succession of professional education.
Receipt of free primary professional education in the state educational institutions is guaranteed to citizens if they get education of this level for the first time.
The liberty of choice of the educational organization, and also form of receipt of primary professional education is guaranteed to citizens.
The state guarantees creation of conditions for obtaining in the educational organizations of primary professional education of free general average, and in necessary cases - the main general education.
Public authorities and local self-government, legal entities and physical persons on condition of respect for state standards of primary professional education, foreign states, the international organizations according to international treaties can be founders of the educational organizations of primary professional education. During creation the educational organization receives the initial status "Professional lyceum".
Training content by profession is determined by the educational organization of primary professional education together with associations of employers on the basis of the state educational standard and educational programs approved by republican governing body of primary professional education.
Educational programs of primary professional education include theoretical and inservice training, work practice, educational work with pupils.
The work practice of pupils of the educational organizations of primary professional education is held in the organizations of different forms of business and patterns of ownership on the basis of direct bilateral agreements.
Primary professional education is performed within single state standards.
State standards of primary professional education include:
- general requirements to the main educational programs of primary professional education;
- requirements to obligatory minimum of contents of the main educational programs of primary professional education, to conditions of their realization, final assessment of graduates and level of their preparation by each profession;
- terms of development of educational programs of primary professional education;
- maximum amount of academic load of students.
The list of professions by which training in the educational organizations of primary professional education is conducted affirms the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In the educational organizations of primary professional education the following main educational programs are implemented:
- the integrated program of secondary general and primary professional education based on the main general education with training term at least 2-3 years approved with associations of employers in the respective areas;
- the program of primary professional education based on the main general education without receipt of the secondary general education with training term 1-2 years including the 140-hour program of preconscription training;
- the program of primary professional education based on the secondary general education with training term at least 1 year;
- programs of professional training, retraining and advanced training with training term till 1 year.
Governing bodies of primary professional education can reduce training term according to the statement of the pupil if the trainee is able to seize profession in shorter time.
In exceptional cases, according to the statement of the pupil, the governing body of primary professional education can extend the training term that the trainee could achieve the training goal.
Educational programs of primary professional education can be under construction on steps.
Upon termination of each step final examination which passing grants the right to the student to receive the document of the state sample and to work on the qualification reached during training at each step is provided.
At will the student can continue training at the following step.
At each following step of training pupils gain special knowledge, skills of perhaps more wide range of specialties.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.