It is registered
Minister of Justice
On April 7, 1999 No. 156
of April 1, 1999 No. 40/at
About approval the Instruction about rules of licensing for import of alcoholic beverages, ethyl (food) alcohol and tobacco products to the Azerbaijan Republic
In ensuring execution of Item 15 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About rules of issue of licenses for production, import, realization of ethyl (food) alcohol, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic, their realization, submission of requests for production of excise stamps, their sale and accounting, carrying out annual state control" of 04.03.99 I decide No. 33:
1. Approve "The instruction about rules of issue of licenses for production, import and realization of ethyl (food) alcohol, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic, their realization, submission of requests for production of excise stamps, sale and accounting of excise stamps, carrying out daily state control".
2. On regulation of foreign trade to provide to department registration of the Instruction in accordance with the established procedure and since April 1 of this year of message documentation connected with licensing according to this Instruction.
3. Recognize invalid "The instruction about rules of licensing for import of alcoholic beverages, ethyl (food) alcohol and tobacco products on the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic" of August 21, 1997.
4. I reserve control of execution of the order.
Minister F. Aliyev
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Trade of the Azerbaijan Republic of April 1, 1999 No. 40/at
It is approved
Minister of Finance
March 23, 1999.
1. This Instruction is prepared based on the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 4, 1999 No. 33 and "Rules of licensing for import of ethyl (food) alcohol, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products to the Azerbaijan Republic" approved by this resolution and establishes procedure for implementation of the state regulation machinery when importing alcoholic beverages, ethyl (food) alcohol and tobacco products.
1.2. The license granted by the Ministry of Trade is the official document permiting to legal entities irrespective of pattern of ownership and legal form and also to the physical persons who are engaged in business activity without formation of legal entity (further - "applicants"), to perform the following types of activity:
1.2.1. import of ethyl (food) alcohol;
1.2.2. import of alcoholic beverages;
1.2.3. import of tobacco products.
Licenses for each of the types of activity specified in this Item are granted according to commodity codes in the commodity nomenclature of the foreign economic activity given in appendix No. 1 to this Instruction.
On everyone business entity the license is granted with condition that the import volume of the specified goods within year did not exceed 15 percent of the annual limit set by the Ministry of Economics.
1.3. Applicants can be engaged in the type of business activity specified in the license in accordance with the established procedure and in certain terms only after receipt of the license. Licenses are granted under each agreement (in the absence of the agreement - to the document certifying the transaction) depending on demand of the country for import of the specified goods.
1.4. Foreign legal entities and physical persons, branches and representations of foreign legal entities in case of lack of the interstate agreement on recognition in the Azerbaijan Republic of the licenses for occupation obtained by them in the countries the type of activity specified in this Item shall obtain the license for this type of activity according to this Instruction.
1.5. The granted license (the copy of the license) can be used only by the owner of the license, it cannot be given to other persons, and its action cannot extend on legal entities whose founder is the owner of the license, other persons performing joint activities with the owner of the license including on the basis of the agreement on cooperation signed with it.
Temporary transfer of the license to person acting on behalf of the owner of the license based on the individual employment contract (contract) or the agreement of the order is not recognized license concession to other person.
2.1. For receipt of the license the applicant shall provide to the Ministry of Trade:
2.1.1. The statement on receipt of the license.
Are specified in the statement:
- for legal entities (appendix No. 2) - the name of the legal entity, its form of business, statistical code, legal address, number of the settlement account, the bank name, type of activity with indication of code and amount of goods. (1)
- for physical persons (appendix No. 3) - name, middle name, surname, data on the identity document (series, number when also by whom it is issued, the address), type of activity with indication of code and amount of goods (1);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.