of April 10, 2019 No. 229
About Council for development of system of qualifications
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Create Council for development of system of qualifications.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 10, 2019 No. 229
1. Council on development of system of qualifications (further - Council) is the permanent coordinating and advisory body.
2. Council is created for the purpose of assistance to forming and realization of state policy on enhancement of National system of qualifications of the Republic of Belarus (further - NSK), and also coordination of interaction of the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, local executive and administrative organs, labor unions and employers, organizations of education and scientific organizations interested in this process (further - state bodies and the organizations).
3. Council in the activities is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, and also this Provision.
For the purposes of this provision terms are used in the values established in the strategy of enhancement of National system of qualifications of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 24, 2018 No. 764.
4. The main objectives of Council are:
coordination of work of state bodies and organizations for creation of sectoral councils of qualifications, development of professional standards, forming of system of independent assessment and certification of qualifications;
establishment of the priority directions of enhancement of NSK for ensuring compliance between the need of economy for personnel both quantitative and qualitative indexes of their preparation;
determination of priority types of economic activity (professions of workers and positions of employees) for the purpose of development of professional standards;
preparation of offers, including project development of regulatory legal acts, concerning enhancement of NSK;
assistance to international cooperation concerning enhancement of NSK.
5. Council has the right within the competence:
charge to the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, preparation of offers on enhancement of NSK;
recommend to state bodies and the organizations to create sectoral councils of qualifications in the corresponding field of activity;
create constants and temporary work groups, sections, the commissions for the solution of tasks of Council and to attract to participation in their work of specialists of relevant organs of public administration and the organizations in coordination with their heads;
request (to receive) in accordance with the established procedure at state bodies and the organizations materials and information, necessary for implementation of the activities, to hear their heads and (or) specialists at the meetings;
invite in accordance with the established procedure representatives of state bodies and the organizations for participation in its work;
attract in accordance with the established procedure to accomplishment (rendering) of information and analytical and expert works (services) scientific and other organizations, and also scientists and specialists (from their consent);
involve representatives of state bodies and the organizations to participation in preparation and holding meetings of Council.
6. The staff of Council affirms Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
7. The chairman of the board is the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus.
8. Organizational and information support of activities of Council is performed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and the Ministry of Education.
9. Meetings of Council are held by the chairman of the board or according to its order one of vice-chairmen of Council. Council is competent to make decisions on condition of presence at meeting of most of his members.
10. Meetings of Council are held as required, but at least once a half-year.
Decisions of Council are made by open voting. The decision of Council is deemed accepted if at least two third of his members who participated in meeting voted for it.
11. Members of council have the right:
participate in discussion of the questions considered by Council;
in writing to represent to the chairman of the board the special opinion in case of disagreement with the decision made by Council.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.