of February 15, 2019 No. 138
About additional measures for effective production organization and industrial conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs
For the purpose of further providing effective production organization and industrial conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs, the Cabinet of Ministers decides increases in attractiveness of industry for subjects of entrepreneurship, and also increasing production of finished export-oriented goods with high value added:
1. Consider the main objectives of Association of the organizations for production and conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs (further - Association):
participation in forming and coordination of program implementation on complex development of production and conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs, rendering assistance in carrying out single scientific and technical, technological, investment and export policy in this sphere;
consecutive increasing production of glycyrrhiza and other herbs by creation of specialized plantations in areas, favorable for their growth, including with implementation of intensive technologies of cultivation and rational use of the natural trade areas;
rendering assistance in the effective organization of interaction of subjects of entrepreneurship with state bodies, public authorities on places of all levels within creation of plantations, and also deep industrial conversion and production of ekportooriyentirovanny products with high value added from glycyrrhiza and other herbs;
participation in project development of the regulatory legal acts aimed at the development of industry of production and conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs, and also implementation of public environmental control;
participation in coordination of realization of investing programs and projects in the field of production and conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs;
active attraction of foreign investments and foreign specialists, consultants in processes of creation new and development of the available capacities in cultivation, conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs, implementation of advanced technologies in this sphere;
participation in the effective organization and coordination of works on preparation and retraining of personnel for this industry, to increase in their qualification based on the highest and average special, professional educational institutions, including foreign.
2. To bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places to provide provision of Association on its requests to necessary information, statistical and other data connected with accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Association.
3. Approve structure of executive office of Association with number of managerial personnel in number of 12 units according to appendix No. 1.
4. Approve forecast parameters of creation of new plantations of glycyrrhiza in the Republic of Karakalpakstan in 2019 - 2023 according to appendix No. 2.
Establish the personal responsibility of the Chairman of the board of Ministers and hokim of areas of the Republic of Karakalpakstan for ensuring timely, complete and effective fulfillment of forecast parameters of creation of new plantations of glycyrrhiza in the Republic of Karakalpakstan in 2019 - 2023.
5. Take into consideration that according to the legislation of relation between Association and its members are regulated based on the corresponding foundation agreement.
6. Agree with the offer of Association on establishment since May 1, 2019 of the requirement to members - to producers of extract of glycyrrhiza on obligatory creation of plantations of glycyrrhiza, at least 100 hectares annually, till January 1, 2024.
7. Resolve members of Association till January 1, 2024 import of unmanned aerial vehicles for effective management of process of cultivation of glycyrrhiza and other herbs, monitoring procedure and monitoring of plantations of glycyrrhiza and other herbs.
8. Under the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan in ten-day time from the date of submission of necessary documents to provide to the agency of civil aviation issue to members of Association of the conclusion about the admission to operation of unmanned aerial vehicles.
9. Provide to the subjects of entrepreneurship creating plantations of glycyrrhiza and other herbs, and also performing conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs for up to January 1, 2024 privileges in type:
the land tax from legal entities, the property tax of legal entities, the income tax and the receipts tax regarding the objects (profit, the income) used (received) in case of cultivation and (or) conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs;
the customs duty on the processing equipment imported for own production needs, specialized agricultural machinery, components and spare parts to them which are not made in the republic, seeds and saplings of glycyrrhiza and other herbs according to the lists created in accordance with the established procedure;
b) delays from payment of collection for issue of permission to procurement (collection) of landing material (seeds, shanks) for creation of plantations.
10. Cancel practice of provision of privileges on payments for export of glycyrrhiza naked in the form of raw materials out of limits of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the purpose of ensuring production and export of products with high value added.
11. Determine that since May 1, 2019:
the procedure according to which certification of the goods imported by members of Association only for own production needs, the organization of plantations and production with high value added from glycyrrhiza and other herbs in case of submission of the certificates of conformity or test reports issued by certification bodies of the countries is not required being full-fledged members of the International organization for accreditation of laboratories (ILAC) and the International forum on accreditation (IAF) is entered;
the additional quotas for use of licorice approved by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection are allocated according to the request of Association taking into account the positive conclusion of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan during the period from April 1 to December 30 the current year.
12. The state inspectorate for quarantine of plants under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to the Ministry of Health together with Association of the organization for production and conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs in two weeks to consider question of feasibility of cancellation of issue of quarantine permission for the imported licorice raw materials within execution of Item 9 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 12, 2018 No. PP-4059 "About measures for further development of systems of technical regulation, standardization, certification and metrology".
13. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection in two-month time together with:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.