of December 18, 2017 No. 1090
About the organization and functioning of the National agency of public health
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), parts (1) article 15 of the Law No. 98 of May 4, 2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537), with subsequent changes and amendments, parts (2) article 16 of the Law No. 10-XVI of February 3, 2009 on the state supervision of public health (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 67, the Art. 18) and the Law No. 158 of July 4, 2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 230-232, 840), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency of public health according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of the National agency of public health, the list of the centers of public health and the served territory, and also standard structure of the center of public health according to appendix No. 2;
3) Changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of the invalid orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of the National agency of public health in number of 1665 units from which 105 units of Management of researches and innovations in the field of public health, before completion of scientific projects.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.