of December 18, 2017 No. 1090
About the organization and functioning of the National agency of public health
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), parts (1) article 15 of the Law No. 98 of May 4, 2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537), with subsequent changes and amendments, parts (2) article 16 of the Law No. 10-XVI of February 3, 2009 on the state supervision of public health (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 67, the Art. 18) and the Law No. 158 of July 4, 2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 230-232, 840), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency of public health according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of the National agency of public health, the list of the centers of public health and the served territory, and also standard structure of the center of public health according to appendix No. 2;
3) Changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of the invalid orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of the National agency of public health in number of 1661 units from which 105 units of Management of researches and innovations in the field of public health, before completion of scientific projects.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of Republiki Moldova of December 18, 2017 No. 1090
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency of public health (further – the Provision) establish mission, spheres of activity, functions and the rights of the National agency of public health (further – the Agency), and also procedure for the organization of its activities.
2. The agency is the administrative authority subordinated to the Ministry of Health, work and social protection, with territorial subdivisions - the centers of public health, responsible for realization of policy of the state in the spheres of activity charged to it.
3. The agency is legal entity of the public law, owns seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, treasurer accounts, financial and appliances, and also other specific attributes of public bodies established by the legislation. The location of the Agency is in Chisinau.
4. Financing and material logistics of the Agency are performed at the expense of the government budget and other sources according to the legislation.
5. Under the Agency Council for resolution of disputes according to part provisions is created (5) article 30 of the Law No. 131 of June 8, 2012 on the state control of business activity, structure and provisions about which activities affirm the director of the Agency.
6. In the activities the Agency is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Moldova, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, other regulations, international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is orders and orders of the Minister of Health, work and social protection, and also this Provision.
7. The mission of the Agency is ensuring realization of policy of the state in competences in accordance with the established procedure and in the limits set by the regulatory base.
8. The agency performs the functions established by this Provision in the following areas:
1) state supervision, promotion and protection of public health;
2) the state control (inspection) in the field of health;
3) monitoring and assessment of the state of health of the population;
4) accreditation of suppliers of medical and pharmaceutical services;
5) ceased to be valid.
9. According to the spheres of activity stated in Item 8 of this provision, the Agency performs the following functions:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.