of December 19, 2018 No. 1236
About creation of information resource in the field of trade
Based on article 17-9 of the Law No. 231/2010 on domestic trade (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 265-276, 571), and also for the purpose of implementation of the National development strategy "Moldova-2020" approved by the Law No. 166/2012 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 245-247, 791), the Government DECIDES:
1 Create information resource in the field of trade on the basis of the Automated information system of production and issue of allowing documents.
1) changes which are made to some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 1;
2) recommended sample of the Regulations on implementation of trading activity in the settlement, according to appendix No. 2;
3) recommended model of Security policy of personal data, according to appendix No. 3;
4) recommended sample of the Regulations on processing of personal data within information resource in the field of trade, according to appendix No. 4.
To appoint 1) at the level of the subject of persons responsible for realization, coordination and monitoring of implementation of the decision for single window of the mixed type and information resource in the field of trade on the basis of the Automated information system of production and issue of allowing documents;
2) to sign with the Agency of electronic control service provision agreements of authentication and authorization by means of government electronic service of authentication and access control (MPass) for the purpose of ensuring check of identity of users of the Automated information system of production and issue of allowing documents at the level of the subject;
3) to appoint users who will work with notifications on the beginning of trading activity in the Automated information system of production and issue of allowing documents at the level of the subject and to determine the level of the access for data entry and access to them provided to them by means of authentication through the service MPass;
4) to sign with the Agency of electronic control agreements on rendering payment services in the context of collection of payments for notifications by means of the payment instruments available in government electronic payment service (Mrau);
5) to take necessary measures for providing through platform of interoperability (MConnect) of effective data exchange in the course of work with notifications on the beginning of trading activity and/or issue of allowing documents between the information systems (databases, databanks, the automated registers, web platforms, information portals, interfaces of data exchange, point of access and/or individual virtual offices) which are available for them, and also between these systems and the corresponding systems and the state registers.
4. To the bodies of the public power involved in implementation of decisions for single window in the field of trade to use the Automated information system of production and issue of allowing documents as information resource in the field of trade.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Appendix № 1
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.