of February 27, 2019 No. 158
About approval of the Technical regulation concerning requirements to ecodesign for household refrigerating appliances
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About technical regulations and assessment of conformity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation concerning requirements to ecodesign for household refrigerating appliances which is applied.
2. To provide to the state agency on energy efficiency and energy saving implementation of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
3. Bring in the list of types of products by which bodies of the state market supervision exercise the state market supervision approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2016 No. 1069 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2017, No. 50, the Art. 1550), change which is applied.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 27, 2019 , No. 158
1. This Technical regulation establishes requirements to ecodesign for introduction into circulation of household refrigerating appliances with power supply from the power supply network and with storage amount to 1500 liters.
This Technical regulation No. 643/2009 of July 22, 2009 about implementation of the Directive 2005/32/EU of the European Parliament and Council concerning requirements to ecodesign of household refrigerating appliances is developed on the basis of Regulations of the Commission (EU).
household refrigerating appliances with power supply from the power supply network, including devices which are intended for not household use or for chilling of foodstuff;
household refrigerating appliances with power supply from the power supply network which can work from rechargeable batteries.
refrigerating devices with the main food from not electric power sources, as the liquefied oil gas, kerosene and biodiesel fuel;
refrigerating devices with power supply from rechargeable batteries which can be connected to the power supply network by means of the converter of alternating current in permanent which can be acquired separately;
the refrigerating devices manufactured to order in one copy which are not equivalent to other models of refrigerating devices;
the refrigerating devices intended for application in the sector of servicing where dredging of the cooled food is controlled by means of electronic instruments, and information on it it can be transmitted automatically for accounting through network connection to system of remote control;
devices which main function consists not in storage of food by their chilling (for example, autonomous ice generators or automatic machines for sale of the cooled drinks).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.