of January 30, 2019 No. 127
About approval of the Procedure for forming and maintaining the State register of import substitution and cooperation in strategic industries
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. No. 1143 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 03.11.2021
3. Forming and maintaining the State register of import substitution and cooperation in strategic industries is performed within the strategic industries provided in the government budget for the Ministry of questions for the corresponding year of appointments.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 30, 2019 , No. 127
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of forming and maintaining the State register of import substitution and cooperation in strategic industries (further - the Register).
1-1. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
strategic industries - defense industry complex, aviation, space, machine-building (including ship-building), metallurgical, chemical industries;
industrial output - products for needs of strategic industries which are not made in Ukraine or are made in insufficient quantity.
2. The register is kept for the purpose of optimization of procedures of import substitution and assistance to development of cooperation of the companies and the organizations in strategic industries and is the database of users of industrial output (further - subjects of managing) which deliveries to the territory of Ukraine are fully or partially stopped or concerning which need for import substitution is had.
3. The activities connected with forming and maintaining the Register are performed with observance of requirements of the legislation on the state secret and access to public information.
4. The register is kept by Minstrategprom electronically.
Maintaining the Register provides:
entering of data into the Register;
provision of data from the Register;
updating of information containing in the Register.
5. Subjects of managing for inclusion in the Register give to Minstrategprom in paper form with the cover letter or electronically with imposing of the digital signature based on the qualified digital signature certificate of the authorized person, the following data:
the name of industrial output (further - products);
designation of products according to regulating documents and/or standards;
products code according to the National qualifier of group of companies 020:2016;
products code according to UKTVED;
the list of the regulating documents and/or standards establishing the main requirements to production and application of products;
the fields of use this relatively and the complete name of finished product which the offered products (product characteristic) enter;
the name of the subject of managing and its code according to EGRPOU;
the name of structural division of the subject of the managing responsible for submission of information in the Register and its updating;
contact information of the subject of managing;
approximate monthly and annual requirement of the company for products;
unit of output;
data of rather available supplier on import (in particular, import volume in two last years preceding year of giving by the subject of managing of data in the Register);
information on availability of potential domestic manufacturer of products.
6. Provision of data for inclusion in the Register is performed on voluntary basis according to requirements of Item 5 of this Procedure with observance of requirements of the legislation on protection of the state secret.
7. Entering of data into the Register is performed Minstrategprom within seven working days from the date of receipt of data by it, the stipulated in Item 5 presents About.
Responsibility for reliability and completeness of the data provided to the Register it is assigned to subjects of managing who give them.
8. For receipt of data from the Register the subject of managing makes inquiry to Minstrategprom, within seven working days from the date of receipt of request provides in writing to the subject of managing the required information from the Register.
9. Updating of information containing in the Register is performed Minstrategprom within seven working days from the date of obtaining from the subject of managing of the data provided according to requirements of Item 5 of this Procedure.
10. The form of maintaining the Register is determined Minstrategprom.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.