of December 31, 2018 No. 661
About Institute of researches of economic policy under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to Item 18 of the Actions plan of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2018 according to the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Unity. Trust. Creation", 413, and also articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides No. approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 30, 2018:
1. Form Institute of researches of economic policy under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic within the number of staff and the salary fund of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Approve Regulations on Institute of researches of economic policy under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix to this resolution.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 10.03.2021 No. 85
4. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure in three-months time to resolve the organizational technical issues connected with formation of Institute of researches of economic policy under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2018 No. 661
1. The institute of researches of economic policy under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Institute) is subordinated division of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry).
2. The institute in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic and decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, decisions of the Ministry and international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
3. The institute is the independent legal entity acting in form of business - public institution, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and the name in the state, official and English languages, and also the settlement account and other accounts in system of Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The institute is independent in implementation of the functions referred to its competence. Control of activities of Institute is exercised by the Ministry.
5. Legal address of Institute: The Kyrgyz Republic, the city of Bishkek, the prospectus Feel 720002,, 106.
6. The institute is created for the purpose of carrying out the research and empirical analysis of economic and social processes, the analysis of the state regulating policy and reforms in sectors of economy.
7. Tasks of Institute are:
1) implementation of applied econometric researches;
2) development of recommendations about the strategy of integration of the country into regional and world associations;
3) development of the perspective directions of economy directed to inclusive economic growth;
4) development of scientific and empirical recommendations for enhancement of the state regulating policy.
8. According to the assigned tasks the Institute performs the following functions:
1) carries out research and analytical work on the priority and urgent directions of economy and develops suggestions for improvement of normative and technical fundamentals of the state regulating policy in the sphere of economy;
2) performs econometric interpretation of macroeconomic indicators, with breakdown by strategic sectors of national economy, and activities indicators at the level of the separate ekonomikoobrazuyushchy companies;
3) makes suggestions for improvement of regulatory legal acts, institutional and other market mechanisms of efficiency of the state economic policy;
4) develops offers to drafts of development programs of industries of economy, including carries out analytical project work of the concepts, programs and plans in the sphere of economy prepared by state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
5) develops options of diversification and optimization of sectors of economy;
6) gives scientific and methodical help to organizations collaborators, involves them in accomplishment of research works;
7) publishes scientific works, creates scientific and technical databanks, holds scientific conferences and other scientific training events, distributes the printed materials containing results of scientific activities including in foreign languages and (or) in electronic format;
8) prepares research opinions and recommendations about integration of science and production at the request of management;
9) takes part in interstate scientific and technical programs in the field of sustainable economic development;
10) protects the rights of Institute to intellectual property items and results of research works of Institute;
11) participates in tenders on financing of scientific research;
12) takes part in carrying out scientific research and other works which are carried out within the programs of technical support financed by the international and foreign organizations and funds;
13) signs within the activities contracts and agreements with legal, physical persons and the international organizations according to the civil legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
9. The work plan of Institute for the corresponding year affirms the Minister of Economic Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on representation of the director of Institute.
10. The director appointed to position and dismissed by the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic on representation of the Minister of Economic Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic directs activities of Institute.
11. The director has one deputy appointed and dismissed by the Minister of Economic Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on representation of the director of Institute.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.