of December 31, 2004 No. 516
About withdrawal of the parcels of land
According to Articles 26 and 29 of the Land code of the Republic of Tajikistan the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Withdraw especially valuable productive lands total area of 2,0 of hectare of the irrigated arable land for the account it is pilot production economy of Ziroatkori of the Gissar district and to provide them to Limited liability company "Corporation of Him" for expansion of the plant on cotton conversion.
2. Withdraw lands under water total area of 330,90 of hectares at the expense of special fund of Shuroabadsky district of Khatlon Region and present them to Tillokor Limited liability enterprise for gold mining.
3. Withdraw lands total area of 15,40 of hectares, including 12, of hectares of bogarny arable land and 2,90 of hectares of pasture at the expense of rent economy of Barakat of the Javanese region of Khatlon Region and to present them to Dzhamoat of villages of Dakhan of the specified area for expansion of the earth of homestead fund.
4. To Corporation of Him limited liability company to pay damages of land use of 3686 (three thousand six hundred eighty six) somoni and losses of agricultural production of 69427 (sixty nine thousand four hundred twenty seven) somoni.
5. Resolve Tillokor limited liability enterprise gold mining after receipt of the license for mineral right.
6. To the state committee of the Republic of Tajikistan on land management to make corresponding changes to cadastral documentation.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.