of February 26, 2019 No. 94
About carrying out pilot project on state registration of legal entities electronically
For the purpose of implementation of the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the announcement of 2019 Year of development of regions and digitalizations of the country" of January 11, 2019 No. 1, Programs of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Unity. Trust. Creation", the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of April 20, 2018, according to article 6 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About state registration of legal entities, branches (representations)", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides No. 2377-VI:
1. To the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State committee of information technologies and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic, National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic (in coordination) to carry out to the period from March 1, 2019 to January 1, 2020 in the territory of the city of Bishkek and Chuy Region pilot project on state registration of legal entities electronically.
2. Approve the Temporary procedure for state registration of legal entities electronically according to appendix.
3. To the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- take the necessary organizational and technical and other measures connected with carrying out pilot project;
- carry out explanatory and information work among the population about carrying out pilot project;
- in case of positive result of pilot project, in accordance with the established procedure to submit the project of the regulatory legal act providing procedure for state registration of legal entities electronically for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of legal examination of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 26, 2019 No. 94
1. This Temporary procedure for state registration of legal entities electronically (further - the Procedure) determines procedure for state registration of legal entities with use of information system of online registration of legal entities by means of the information and communication Internet, on the State portal of electronic services.
2. State registration of legal entities electronically (further - online registration) is performed according to the provisions established by the legislation in the sphere of registration of legal entities and this Procedure.
3. In this Procedure the following concepts are used:
information system of online registration of legal entities - the information system intended for the automation of processes of acceptance, processing and consideration of the application and information connected with registration of legal entities by means of the information and communication Internet on the State portal of electronic services (further - the Information system);
the applicant - person, authorized to act as the applicant according to the legislation in the sphere of registration of legal entities;
the registrar - the employee of judicial authorities, the representative on consideration of the applications and information on registration of legal entities regarding compliance to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic with use of the Information system.
4. The procedure for creation and use of electronic documents, electronic images of documents, digital signatures in case of state registration of legal entities in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is performed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of electronic control and the digital signature.
5. It is necessary for the applicant for online registration of legal entities:
1) to have the ID card - the passport of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic of sample of 2017 (ID card);
2) to become authorized in the Information system by means of the reader (smart card) allowing to authenticate in system of the applicant and person on behalf of whom information will be signed.
6. Documents for registration of legal entities are filed to judicial authorities (further - registering body) in the form of electronic image of the document. The electronic image of the document is created by means of technical means according to the procedure, provided by Chapter 5 of this Procedure.
7. For online registration of the legal entity the applicant fills electronic form of the registration statement in which the following information on the applicant and the registered legal entity is specified:
1) personal identification number (further - PIN) the applicant;
2) the status of the applicant (the founder, the head, the authorized representative with right to sign who is acting on the basis of the power of attorney);
3) organization type (commercial, non-commercial);
4) form of business;
5) the complete and reduced trade name in the state and official and/or English languages;
6) pattern of ownership (state, private, municipal, mixed and other);
7) the size of the authorized capital (share fund) in som;
8) data that the legal entity is financial credit institution;
9) data on the head (surname, name, middle name (in the presence), nationality, PIN);
10) data on founders (surname, name, middle name (in the presence), nationality, passport data, the residence, PIN of the founder - physical person, full trade name, tax ID number (further - INN) the founder - the legal entity, the size of contribution and share (share) in the authorized capital (share fund) of the legal entity);
11) main type of economic activity according to the state qualifier of types of economic activity;
12) legal address according to the automated information system "Darek";
13) e-mail address and contact information.
8. After filling of electronic form of the registration statement, the applicant attaches electronic images of documents according to the list specified in Chapter 4 presents of the Procedure signs the application the strengthened qualified digital signature and sends by means of the Information system to registering body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.