of March 5, 2019 No. 146
About approval of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of the industry on conversion of agricultural products, food staples and production of food products
Based on paragraph two of subitem 2.1 of Item 2 of general sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the isolated rooms and other objects belonging to subjects of managing, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 23, 2017 No. 7, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Grant to the Ministry of Health the right to explain questions of application of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of the industry on conversion of agricultural products, the food staples and production of food products approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 5, 2019 No. 146
1. These specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements establish requirements to placement, the territory, water supply, water disposal, lighting, ventilation, microclimate, production rooms, the equipment, stock, container, packaging, corking means, the organizations of respect for personal hygiene, to production processes, content and operation of objects of the industry on conversion of agricultural products, food staples and production of food products (further if other is not determined, - object).
2. For the purposes of these specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements the main terms and their determinations in the values established by the laws of the Republic of Belarus of June 29, 2003 No. 217-Z "About quality and safety of food staples and foodstuff for life and health of the person" of January 7, 2012 No. 340-Z "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", technical regulations of the Customs union "About safety of food products of" TR CU 021/2011, "The technical regulation on fat-and-oil products of" TR CU 024/2011, "About safety of meat and meat products" TR CU 034/2013, "About safety of packaging of" TR CU 005/2011, "About safety of milk and dairy products" TR CU 033/2013, technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of fish and fish products" TR EEU 040/2016, "About safety of the packed drinking water, including natural mineral water" TR EEU 044/2017 are used.
3. On object production supervision, including laboratory, behind observance of specific sanitary and epidemiologic requirements and accomplishment of sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions in production process, realization, storages, transportations of products (goods) taking into account determination of critical control points shall be exercised.
4. On object the adherence to deadlines of the validity of food products, and also the materials and products contacting to it, rules (conditions) of their storage, and also conditions of production and use of the used food products shall be provided.
5. Food supplements shall be applied according to sanitary and epidemiologic requirements.
6. Production of food products at all stages shall be performed according to the technology instructions approved in accordance with the established procedure. The used registration forms of parameters of the production technology of food products shall reflect production of each lot of products from the first technology stage to the last. At all stages of production process of foodstuff it is necessary to provide their traceability.
7. The computer programs used in technology management and for registration of the technology modes shall be protected from any intervention and correction of the registered parameters from workers of object.
8. Transportation of food products shall be performed in case of observance of the conditions of transportation (in case of their absence - storage conditions) established by the manufacturer of products.
When using vehicles for transportation (transportation) of at the same time different products or food products and other loads it is necessary to provide the conditions excluding their contact, pollution and change of organoleptical properties of food products.
The inner surface of cargo compartments of vehicles and containers for transportation of food products shall be made of the non-toxical materials providing possibility of carrying out cleaning and washing. Cargo compartments of vehicles shall be net.
9. On objects it is forbidden:
work and rendering the services which are not connected with activities of object;
finding of the strangers who are not workers of object in production and household rooms;
storage of the production waste, any substances and materials which are not used in case of production of foodstuff in refrigerators, refrigerating chambers (except for the refrigeration equipment which is specially intended for these purposes);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.