It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 11, 2019
of December 20, 2018 No. 1036
About approval of the Regulations on groups of special purpose of National guard of Ukraine
According to Article 2, "About National guard of Ukraine" and for the purpose of determination of procedure for the organization of activities of groups of special purpose of National guard of Ukraine, their legal status, functions and powers I ORDER to part six of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine:
1. Approve Regulations on groups of special purpose of National guard of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of July 9, 2014 No. 651 "About approval of the Regulations on divisions (groups) of special purpose of National guard of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 25, 2014 for No. 864/25641.
3. To provide to head department of National guard of Ukraine submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of the colonel general of Summer S. A.
A. B. Avakov
It is approved:
First Deputy Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of December 20, 2018 No. 1036
1. This Provision determines the main objectives, functions and procedure for activities of the groups of special purpose (further - groups) which are part of territorial administrations of National guard of Ukraine.
2. Groups are intended for taking measures to protection and protection of life, the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, society and the state from criminal encroachments, protection of public order and ensuring public safety, rapid response to actions of the illegal militarized or paramilitary groups (groups), the terrorist organizations, organized groups and the criminal organizations, the terminations of terrorist activities connected with the increased risk for life and health of the military personnel and demand from staff of the high professional training level.
3. Groups have code name "Omega".
4. In the activities groups are guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About National guard of Ukraine", other laws of Ukraine existing with international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and other central executive bodies, orders, directives, orders and orders of the commander of National guard of Ukraine, orders and orders of the chief of territorial administration, and also this Provision.
5. Groups carry out the tasks assigned to them in interaction with the law enforcement agencies, the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Management of the state protection of Ukraine formed according to the laws of Ukraine other military forming, local government bodies, bodies of prosecutor's office, public authorities, public associations and the religious organizations, and also administration and regime bodies of the protected objects and the population.
1. The main objectives of groups are protection and protection of life, the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, societies and the states from criminal and other illegal encroachments, in interaction with law enforcement agencies ensuring state security and protection of frontier, the termination of terrorist activities, activities of the illegal militarized or paramilitary groups (groups), the terrorist organizations, organized groups and the criminal organizations, participation in reflection of the armed aggression against Ukraine.
2. According to the assigned tasks groups:
1) perform protection of the constitutional system of Ukraine and integrity of its territory against change attempts in their violent way;
2) societies and the states from criminal and other illegal encroachments provide protection and protection of life, the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens;
3) counteract the mass riots which are followed by violence over citizens using firearms;
4) are performed within competence of measure, directed to identification and detention of the armed criminals which took or capture attempts hostages, buildings, constructions and other objects make;
5) take measures for detention of persons which are suspected of making of criminal offense, persons who made escape from places of detention, deserters with weapon;
6) take part in:
implementation of measures of the state protection of public authorities and officials;
special transactions on neutralization of the armed criminals, the termination of activities of the militarized or paramilitary groups (groups), organized groups and the criminal organizations which are not provided by the law in the territory of Ukraine, and also in the actions connected with the termination of terrorist activities;
implementation of actions for ensuring national security and defense, repulse and control of the armed aggression against Ukraine;
anti-terrorist operations also provide to the Anti-terrorist center under the Security Service of Ukraine the necessary forces and means providing their effective use during conducting anti-terrorist operations;
the actions connected with the termination of armed conflicts and other provocations on frontier and also in actions for non-admission of mass transition of frontier from the territories of the adjacent states;
structure of national personnel or the national contingent in the international peace support operations and safety based on the existing international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by the laws of Ukraine;
identification, suppression of activities and detention of diversionary and prospecting forces, other paramilitary groups of aggressor and the created paramilitary groups antistate illegally, and in cases, when actions of such forces life-threatening and to health of other persons, - in neutralization of such forces and forming;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.