of June 14, 2018 No. 105
About assistance of employment of the population and insurance on unemployment
The purpose of this law is prevention and reduction of unemployment and its social consequences, decrease in risks of unemployment and providing the high employment level of the population and adaptation of labor power to work market requirements.
(1) Provisions of this law regulate policy of assistance of employment of the population, the labor market, institutional system of employment of the population, measure for employment, and also legal relations which are established in case of implementation of measures for employment.
(2) Provisions of this law are applied to citizens of the Republic of Moldova, the physical persons and legal entities performing the activities in the Republic of Moldova or beyond its limits and also to the categories of foreigners provided in Items a), d) - g) parts (1) article 2 of the Law on integration of foreigners in the Republic of Moldova No. 274/2011.
(3) This law is not applied to workers immigrants, for provided by part (3) articles 45 exception.
(4) In case of application of provisions of this law any discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin, language, religion, beliefs, sex, age, limited opportunities, views, political affiliation, property status, social origin or any other sign is forbidden.
For the purposes of this law the following basic concepts are used:
the labor market - economic space in which meet, compared and freely labor demand of the owners of the capital acting as buyers and the offer of labor power are implemented by the owners that acting as offerers;
labor demand - actual demand in wage labor which is created at some point in the conditions of market economy and is expressed in number of the free workplaces offered by employers during the certain period of time on certain salary level;
the offer on work - work which members of society on work payment terms can execute, expressed number of able-bodied people or able-bodied population, available during certain period, from which the number of those who do not want to be engaged in any activities in view of availability of other means of livelihood or other occupations is subtracted;
person which is in job search - person who takes specific actions for independent job search or by means of the appeal to National employment agency of the population or to other service provider on employment;
measures for employment of the population - measure for reducing imbalance between the work demand and supply, including measures for assistance of employment of the population and passive measures of employment of the population (insurance on unemployment case);
measures for assistance of employment of the population - the measures directed to expansion of employment opportunities of persons which are in job search and also to stimulation of employers to employment of the unemployed and creation of new workplaces, the including services and active measures for employment of the population;
insurance on unemployment - the passive measure of employment of the population intended for insurance on case of unemployment of the social insurance of able-bodied person insured in the state system which cannot perform work according to the preparation on the reasons provided by the law and is implemented by means of provision to it for certain period of unemployment benefit;
suitable workplace - place of employment, including the place of employment taken for certain period which answers in total the following conditions:
a) corresponds to professional training or working experience of person;
b) suits person for health reasons;
c) is in the settlement of accommodation of person or at available distance outside that. Criteria of determination of available distance and distance which is considered available are established by the Government;
adaptation of workplace - set of the measures undertaken by the employer for assistance to implementation of right to work and to performance improvement of work for persons with limited opportunities on their workplace by means of equipment by the equipment, devices and auxiliary technologies taking into account individual needs of the corresponding person;
the help in employment - the applied method of support of persons specified in part (3) Articles 23, for obtaining and preserving paid workplace in the labor market;
emigration for the purpose of employment - voluntary movement of citizens of the Republic of Moldova out of country limits for the purpose of implementation of temporary labor activity;
the worker emigrant - the citizen of the Republic of Moldova who is constantly living in its territory who voluntarily goes to other country for the purpose of implementation of temporary labor activity;
private employment agency of the population (further - the private agency) - the private service provider on employment performing activities for set and employment of labor power in the country and/or abroad by rendering intermediary services in employment;
the foreign intermediary - the legal entity irrespective of form of business and type of property given the right of mediation and set of foreign workers.
(1) In the Republic of Moldova the right freely is guaranteed to each person to choose profession and place of employment, and also the right to insurance on unemployment.
(2) the Labor market in the Republic of Moldova is free and constitutes basis for realization of right to work and the right to social protection of able-bodied persons.
(3) At the national and territorial levels monitoring of situation in the labor market and market developments of work is performed by means of system of the statistics considering:
a) working-age population;
b) labor power;
c) occupied population;
d) persons which are in job search;
f) vacant workplaces;
g) unemployment benefit;
h) the population which left unemployment by employment or which abandoned the labor market;
i) level of unemployment.
(4) the System of statistics and methodology of their calculation are established by National bureau of statistics together with the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
(5) the National employment agency of the population conducts statistics on the basis of own indicators.
(6) the National employment agency of the population creates the information system of the market of labor power containing source documents and own databases, information of participants of the labor market and manages this system.
(1) the Qualifier of occupations of the Republic of Moldova (further - the Qualifier of occupations) represents the system of identification, hierarchy, codification of occupations in economy developed by the Ministry of Health, work and social protection on the basis of the International standard classification of occupations (BIM, ISCO-08) together with the ministries and other central administrative authorities and the interested organizations.
(2) the Structure of the Qualifier of occupations affirms the Government.
(3) Content of the Qualifier of occupations and any its updating affirm the order of the Minister of Health, work and social protection at the request of interested persons or based on the law and are published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
(4) Rules of maintaining the Qualifier of occupations and entering of changes into it affirm the Minister of Health, work and social protection.
(5) Use of the Qualifier of occupations is obligatory when filling official documents.
(1) the State provides promotion, acceptance and strategy implementation and other program documents, regulations of all categories for the purpose of protection of persons subject to risk of unemployment, and also for the purpose of the high employment level and adaptation of labor power to work market requirements.
(2) the Purpose of policy of assistance of employment of the population is the employment increase of the population and reducing social isolation in the labor market.
(3) Politicians in the field of assistance of employment of the population are directed to the solution of the following tasks:
a) compliance of the demand and supply of work;
b) expansion of opportunities for employment of persons which are in job search;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.