Ministry of Justice
On January 31, 2019 No. 53639
Appendix No. 47
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of January 9, 2019 No. 2n
The International Standard of the Accompanying Services (ISAS) 4400 "Tasks on accomplishment of the approved procedures concerning financial information" should be considered together with the Preface to the Collection of International standards of quality control, audit and survey checks, the other tasks providing confidence, and tasks on rendering the accompanying services.
1. The purpose of this The International Standard of the Accompanying Services (ISAS) is establishment of standards and provision of instructions of rather professional obligations of the auditor <1> in case of task performance connected with holding the approved procedures in relation to financial information and also concerning form and content of the report which the auditor provides in connection with such tasks.
<1> The term "auditor" is used in all official documents of Council for international standards of audit and the tasks providing confidence both concerning tasks on audit, and concerning survey checks, the other tasks providing confidence, and the accompanying services which the auditor can render. However such use of the term does not mean that the person performing survey check or rendering services in ensuring confidence or the accompanying services shall book financial records audit of the organization.
2. This standard first of all regulates the tasks connected with financial information. However its provisions can be also used in case of task performance concerning non-financial information provided that the auditor has necessary knowledge of appropriate question and there are reasonable criteria based on which conclusions can be created by it. In case of application of this standard the instructions containing in the International Standards of Audit (ISA) can be also useful to the auditor.
3. The task on accomplishment of the approved procedures can assume accomplishment of certain procedures as concerning separate elements of financial information (for example, creditor, accounts receivable, purchases at the related parties, revenue and profit of segment of the organization), financial statements (for example, the balance sheet), and all set of financial statements.
4. The task purpose on accomplishment of the approved procedures is holding the procedures characteristic of audit and approved between the auditor, the organization and the corresponding third parties, and provision of the report on the found facts.
5. As the auditor only provides the report on the found facts on the approved procedures, no confidence is expressed. Instead users of the report independently estimate the carried-out procedures and notes provided by the auditor and draw own conclusions based on its work.
6. The report is intended only for those parties which agreed about performing procedures as the other parties, without having information on the reasons of holding procedures, can misinterpret results.
7. The auditor shall observe the Code of ethics of professional accountants issued by Council for international standards of ethics for accountants (the Code of SMSEB).
The ethical principles regulating professional obligations of the auditor in connection with this type of tasks are:
(c) professional competence and due care;
(e) professional behavior;
(f) technical standards.
Independence is not the mandatory requirement for tasks on accomplishment of the approved procedures. However conditions or the purposes of task or national standards can demand from the auditor of observance of requirements of independence according to the Code of SMSEB. If the auditor is not independent, this fact shall be noted in the report on the found facts.
8. The auditor shall perform task on accomplishment of the approved procedures according to this standard and conditions of task.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.