of December 27, 2018 No. 1209
Some questions of delivery of electrical energy to the protected consumers and recognition voided some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
(In edition of Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.03.2019 No. 300, 05.07.2019 No. 570)
According to part four of article 60 of the Law of Ukraine "About the market of electrical energy" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve such which are applied:
2. Determine that consumers who have the approved acts of ecological and/or emergency/technology armor and in nine-months time provided fulfillment of requirements of the Procedure for the ensuring delivery of electrical energy to the protected consumers approved by this resolution during the specified term on condition of implementation of advance payment are in the status of the protected consumers in accordance with the terms of the specified Procedure.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2018 , No. 1209
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of determination of the list of the protected consumers of electrical energy (further - the protected consumers), restrictions, shutdowns of supply of electrical energy (further - electric utility services) to the protected consumers, the mechanism of ensuring complete current payment by the protected consumers.
Restrictions, shutdowns of electric utility service are not applied to the objects of state-owned property having strategic importance for economy and safety of the state in the field of telecommunications and communication.
For the period of carrying out transaction of the Integrated forces of restriction, shutdown of electric utility service is not applied to objects of the utility company "the Water of Donbass Company.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
the protected consumer - the consumer of electrical energy to whom the specific mode of shutdown and/or restriction of electric utility service is applied to prevention of emergence of emergency situation of technogenic nature;
the separate line of power supply of current collectors - the power line allocated from the general scheme of power supply of the protected consumer which is powered from the switching device which contains in operational management of the operator of system of distribution (the operator of system of transfer) is equipped with separate means of accounting of electrical energy, provides power supply of the equipment (current collectors), unauthorized shutdown (de-energization) of which creates threat of emergence of emergency situation of technogenic nature and which shutdown leads to de-energization of other consumer;
the program of safe shutdown of power supply - the package of measures approved with local executive bodies in the location of consumers who shall be performed for prevention of approach of harmful effects of the stop of engineering procedure (production cycle) of the protected consumer connected with restriction, shutdown of the electric utility service and time necessary for implementation of complex of actions, in particular for restriction, shutdown of electric utility service of the equipment of the protected consumer;
electric utility service restriction level - the minimum size of electric power and the minimum hourly size of consumption of electrical energy current collectors of the protected consumer in case of which operation requirements of the program of safe shutdown of power supply shall be fulfilled;
the consumer applicant - the consumer of electrical energy, restriction or shutdown of electric utility service of the equipment (current collectors) of which can lead to emergence of emergency situation of technogenic nature which addresses for receipt of the corresponding status to the Interdepartmental commission on provision of the status of the protected consumer (further - the Interdepartmental commission);
financial guarantee of payment (further - financial guarantee) - measures of ensuring payment of cost of electrical energy which will be consumed by the protected consumer according to electric utility service restriction level amount, and also payments of cost of services of distribution and/or transfer.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About the market of electrical energy of Ukraine", "About government assistance to subjects of managing", the Code of civil protection of Ukraine and Rules of the retail market of electrical energy approved by the resolution of NKREKP of March 14, 2018 No. 312.
Creation of the list of the protected consumers
3. Preparation of offers on determination of the list of the protected consumers is performed by the Interdepartmental commission which is formed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.