Ministry of Justice
On January 31, 2019 No. 53639
Appendix No. 42
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of January 9, 2019 No. 2n
The International Standard of the Tasks Providing Confidence (ISTPC) 3000 (reviewed) "The tasks providing confidence other than audit and survey check of financial information of last periods" should be considered together with the Preface to the Collection of International standards of quality control, audit, survey checks, the other tasks providing confidence, and tasks on rendering the accompanying services.
1. This The International Standard of the Tasks Providing Confidence (ISTPC) is applied to the tasks other than audit and survey check of financial information of last periods to which International standards of audit and International standards of survey checks respectively (see the Items A21 - A 22) are applied.
2. The tasks providing confidence include as tasks on confirmation in which other, than the practicing specialist, the party, carries out quantitative or quality assessment of the estimated task subject according to criteria, and tasks by direct assessment in which the practicing specialist carries out quantitative or quality assessment of the estimated task subject according to criteria. This standard contains requirements, the application guide and other explanatory materials for the tasks for confirmation providing reasonable and limited confidence. This standard can be also applied to the tasks by direct assessment providing reasonable and limited confidence taking into account the necessary changes and amendments required by circumstances of task.
3. This standard assumes that:
(a) workgroup members and person performing task performance quality check (for tasks in which it is appointed), observe requirements of part A and B of the Code of ethics of professional accountants issued by Council for international standards of ethics for accountants (the Code of SMSEB) in relation to the tasks providing confidence, or other at least strict professional requirements established by the law or the regulation (see Items A30 - A 34).
(b) The practicing specialist performing task is member of auditing organization which observes requirements of MCKK 1 <1>, or others at least strict, than MSKK 1, the professional requirements or requirements based on the law or the regulation to quality control system of auditing organization (see the Items A61 - A 66) are established.
<1> The International Standard of Quality Control (ISQC) 1 "Quality control in the auditing organizations booking audit and survey verifications of the financial reporting, and also performing the other tasks providing confidence, and tasks on rendering the accompanying services".
4. Quality control gained wide recognition in the auditing organizations performing the tasks providing confidence, and also respect for ethical principles including requirements of independence and as being of great public interest and as high-quality integral component of the tasks providing confidence. The practicing professional accountant shall be familiar with these requirements. If the competent practicing specialist not being the practicing professional accountant decides to observe requirements this or other MSZOU, it is important to realize that this standard contains requirements of observance of the regulations established in the previous Item.
Scope of application
5. This standard extends to the tasks providing confidence other than audit and survey check of financial information of last periods as it is described in the International concept of the tasks providing confidence (The concept of the tasks providing confidence). When the task subject considered in other MSZOU belongs to subject of specific task, this other standard is applied along with this standard (see the Item A21 - A 22).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.