It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 26, 2006.
for No. 67/11941
of December 27, 2005 No. 618
About approval of Rules of accounting of natural gas during its transportation on gas distribution networks, delivery and consumption
According to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of 14:04 2000 No. 598 "About the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 21.08.2001 No. 1089 "About the Concept of creation of single system of accounting of natural gas" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of accounting of natural gas during its transportation on gas distribution networks, delivery and consumption (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. Actually ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine of September 20, 2013 No. 683
3. Requirements of Rules regarding use of calculators and proofreaders of amount of gas (item 6. 1) become effective, since:
- 01.07.2006 - for gas metering stations (further - nodes) the I categories;
- 01.01.2007 - for category nodes II;
- 01.07.2007 - for category nodes III;
- 01.01.2008 - for the IV-V nodes of categories.
4. To provide to the director of the department of oil, gas and oil-processing industry Zinevich V. O. submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the director of the department of oil, gas and oil-processing industry Zinevich V. O.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine on December 27, 2005 No. 618
1.1. These rules regulate relations between subjects of managing during transfer from gas distribution networks to the consumer of natural gas, including, got from gas and gas-condensate fields, and the oil gas received from oil fields (further - gas).
1.2. Rules establish requirements to:
- the organizations of the accounting of the quantity transported on gas distribution networks, delivered and realized to the consumer of gas;
- technical, including, to metrological characteristics of means of the measuring equipment which are used at gas metering stations;
- to the software of metering stations of gas;
- reporting documentation based on which the parties agreement parties on supply of gas draw up delivery-acceptance certificates of gas;
- organizations of checks of technical condition of metering stations of gas.
1.3. Accounting of the gas transported and realized to the consumer is performed jointly by the gas supplying company, the gas-distributing company on which pipelines gas transportation to the consumer, and the consumer according to the procedure, established by these rules is performed.
1.4. Performing settlement for the consumed gas, its amount shall come down to the conditions determined by GOST 2939-63 "Gaza. Conditions for scoping": temperature - the 20th hail. With, absolute pressure - 760 mm of mercury. (further - standard conditions).
1.5. Quality of gas implementable to the consumer, shall conform to requirements of GOST 5542-87 "Natural combustible gases for industrial and household function. Specifications".
Rules extend to the subjects of managing performing economic activity on delivery and transportation of natural gas on distribution networks, consumers of gas except the population, the subjects of managing performing economic activity on designing, adjustment of gas metering stations, and also on development and production of means of the measuring equipment held for use at gas metering stations.
Rules are not applied to conditions of scoping of gas and procedure for checks of technical condition of metering stations of gas in case of connection of objects of gas supply system of the consumer to bulk distribution lines of gas transmission companies and to pipelines of the gas companies.
In these rules terms are used in the following values:
The measuring complex - set of means of the measuring equipment and supportive applications which takes pressure and temperature of the gas proceeding in the measuring pipeline and measures pressure difference on the narrowing device (pressure head tube, etc.) or transforms initial signals from the measuring converter of amount of gas under operating conditions (the gas counter, etc.) and calculates gas amount under standard conditions.
The measuring pipeline - the pipeline on which all devices and devices for measurement of consumption of gas which characteristics are normalized concerning conditions of calculation of expense and amount of gas with the permitted value of error are established.
Gas metering station - the set of means of the measuring equipment and supportive applications intended for measurement, registration of results of measurement and calculations of amount of the gas given to standard conditions (further - gas amount), and consisting of one or several measuring complexes and/or:
- from the gas counter complete with registration devices of temperature and pressure of gas;
- from the gas counter complete with indicative devices of temperature and pressure of gas;
- the gas counter according to DSTU 3336 - 96 "Gas counters household. General technical requirements".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.