Ministry of Justice
On January 31, 2019 No. 53639
Appendix No. 40
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of January 9, 2019 No. 2n
The international standard of survey checks 2400 (reviewed) of "Task on survey verification of the financial reporting of last periods" should be considered together with the Preface to the Collection of international standards of quality control, audit, survey checks, the other tasks providing confidence, and tasks on rendering the accompanying services".
Scope of this standard
1. This International standard of survey checks establishes (see Item A 1):
(a) obligation of the practicing specialist in cases when he is involved in accomplishment of survey verification of the financial reporting of last periods, but does not book financial records audit of the organization;
(b) form and content of the conclusion of the practicing specialist about the financial reporting.
2. In this standard conducting survey verifications of the financial reporting of the organization or its interim financial information by the practicing specialist who is independent auditor of the organization (see Item A 2) is not considered.
3. This standard is without fail applied after the corresponding adaptation to survey checks of other financial information of last periods. The tasks providing limited confidence, others than survey checks of financial information of last periods, are carried out according to requirements of MSZOU 3000 <1>.
<1> The International Standard of the Tasks Providing Confidence (ISTPC) 3000 "The tasks providing confidence other than audit or survey check of financial information of last periods".
Interrelation with MCKK 1 <2>
<2> The International Standard of Quality Control (ISQC) 1 "Quality control in the auditing organizations booking audit and survey verifications of the financial reporting, and also performing the other tasks providing confidence, and tasks on rendering the accompanying services".
4. Development and deployment of quality control systems, policy and procedures belongs to duties of auditing organization. Action of MCKK 1 <3> extends to the organizations of professional accountants in relation to tasks on survey verifications of the financial reporting. The provisions of this standard concerning quality control at the level of separate tasks on survey checks are developed proceeding from the fact that the auditing organization shall observe requirements of MCKK 1 or other requirements which are at least strict (see the Items A3 - A 5).
<3> MSKK 1, item 4.
Task on survey verification of the financial reporting of last periods
5. Survey verification of the financial reporting of last periods represents the task providing limited confidence as it is specified in the International concept of the tasks providing confidence <4> (The concept of the tasks providing confidence) (see the Items A6 - A 7).
<4> The concept of the tasks providing confidence, Items 7 and 11.
6. During survey verification of the financial reporting the practicing specialist creates conclusion which purpose is in increasing confidence of expected users that preparation of the financial reporting of the organization was carried out according to the applicable concept of preparation of the financial reporting. The practicing specialist bases the conclusion on the limited confidence received by it. The conclusion of the practicing specialist contains the description of nature of task on survey check intended for persons who will get acquainted with the conclusion that will give them the chance to understand conclusion essence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.